yes again ANOTHER high in lows

AndiCandy
on 6/13/08 9:03 am - NY
So i'm making myself a weigh****chers dinner because i need an easy no brainer meal. My teen walks in and goes "can i have a meatball" so i said of course you can't have a meatball those are accounted for and he called me the food miser. Now not for nothing i made 2lbs of shrimp scampi for them, sauteed spinach and a pound of pasta so no one is hungry. While we are arguing back and forth one of my kittens comes and heists a meatball off of my plate. I saw a rage i've never seen before, I ran for that cat with all the speed born in me and I retrieved my meatball, i was panting and sweaty and my husband goes "seriously what now Andi are you going to actually eat that meatball?" and I had no idea what to do with it but i sure as hell didn't want the cat eating my already counted for the points meatball! Andi
Ruth A.
on 6/13/08 7:52 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Andi, sorry to say this, but you do cheer up my life!!! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the meatballs (but if you're anything like me you didn't!!!) big hugs, Ruth
reeree89
on 6/14/08 9:04 am
Andi, This is why I come and read...because you make me laugh so hard...I would do something like this...then give the meatball back to the cat..just to to make a point....with the cat..that is...lol we always need to show who is the boss of the household...( the animals of course...shhhhh...never let them know) Maria
Holly2212
on 6/14/08 4:27 pm - Victoria, Canada
I think that my life is ooogier than most, I would have fought the cat for the meatball and eaten it. Aren't they supposed to have clean mouths? You do lead an interesting life Andi, and you have a marvelous way of writing about it.
Ruth A.
on 6/15/08 4:40 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Trouble is I'd be thinking what had they just been licking before eating the meatball!!!! Yeeuck Yes, I agree Andi does have a way with words. I think she should write a book - Andi's World. It'd be a best seller.
Most Active