Where Did Everybody Go?

AndiCandy
on 6/29/08 7:30 am - NY
What's going on have we all forgotten where we come from what's going on in your lives that's preventing you from telling us how it's going. I miss you all. ANDI
Deanna34
on 6/29/08 9:43 am - Salem, OR
I'm here!!! I just got home last night from Seattle! We took a week long vacation and I sure enjoyed myself. I even got a new tattoo to commemorate my weight loss and half marathon! Woo hoo! How are you doing Andi? What's new with you? Deanna
AndiCandy
on 6/29/08 10:11 am - NY
Welcome Home from Seattle! What did you do all week, do you have family in Seattle? Do you have any pictures of the new ink yet? I'm doing well, tomorrow is yet again day one of Andi does diet. The kids went off to summer camp yesterday so this really is going to be MY summer. Tomorrow i'm joining our local gym and i'm going to commit to the thin, it's time to stop playing around and do what i gotta do as it were. Hugs love bunny. ANDI
AndiCandy
on 6/29/08 10:11 am - NY
Welcome Home from Seattle! What did you do all week, do you have family in Seattle? Do you have any pictures of the new ink yet? I'm doing well, tomorrow is yet again day one of Andi does diet. The kids went off to summer camp yesterday so this really is going to be MY summer. Tomorrow i'm joining our local gym and i'm going to commit to the thin, it's time to stop playing around and do what i gotta do as it were. Hugs love bunny. ANDI
Ruth A.
on 6/29/08 4:40 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi Deanna I would love to visit Seattle someday. What did you get up to there? I wanna see pics of the new tat & vacation... hugs, Ruth
Ruth A.
on 6/29/08 4:39 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
I'm here - you beat me to it, I was going to post this this morning!! Great minds and all that... It's been a busy time for me, I'm looking forward to the summer break which is a few weeks off for me yet. I'm still pluging away at the gym, trying to convince myself that my body is getting smaller even if the scales dont' show it. I'm not absolutely convinced as the tape measure isnt' showing any reduction, but my clothes do seem to be fitting better. I'm in a battle at the moment, I want to be less weight, but if I'm honest with myself I really do think this is where my body wahts to stay. I'm not giving in yet, but I'm not quite winning
AndiCandy
on 6/29/08 10:08 pm - NY
(((((((Ruthy))))))))))))) I think you're a winner because you keep plugging along! Every day that we wake up and wage the war on fat we're a winner! Any day we try to do better i think we're winners. Today is my first day back on weigh****chers and I'm determined to make a go of it! ANDI ps. today i will be joining the gym and i'm pretty excited.
Ruth A.
on 6/30/08 1:51 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
You are absolutely right Andi here we are over two years out and we are no where near being back to where we started - that is a major accomplishment in itself. I've never lost this much weight, and after losing less than this I would have put it and tons more back on long ago. We are holding our own, even if we aren't done losing yet.
AndiCandy
on 6/30/08 2:10 am - NY
for me it's not about the finish line it's about being within an acceptable weight for me. I want my shorts to fit like they did last year and right now they are a bit snug and I don't like how that feels....my husband said they looked find but I know they don't feel the same. ANDI
Katherine A.
on 7/8/08 4:17 am - Klein, TX
I am going Mach III as usual. Darling Daughter #1 is moving with Grandson #1 and it took three days working 8 hours a day to pack up part of her house Darling Daughter #2 is moving today and it took 12 hours yesterday to get her ready to go Darling Daughter #3 is in Lala Land as usual Darling Son #1 is just finishing swim season, his award ceremony last night was at 7 pm and pool side. He has his third Triathlon on Saturday and I am shooting a wedding the same day. Darling Son #2 is trying to grow up, but overall he resorts to whining to get his way. he started swimming lessons last month and immediately got sick with swimmers ear, took me a month to figure it out, but now he is doing well and getting healthier. I am leaving in 6 days for 6 weeks with Darling Daughter #3 and taking DS#1 and DS #2 with me. but before I do, I need to finish the yard work, clean up the debris from replacing the fence, and finish the remodel on DS#1 bedroom so that it can OFF GAS all summer while we are gone. and while I have stopped puking all the time, I am still dumping every morning due to issues. and this recession has just KILLED my business. I have not had near the number of portrait sessions that I should have had by now.
Most Active