Happy July 4th!!!

Ruth A.
on 7/4/08 5:45 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi everyone hope you are enjoying your BBQ's today. We've had ours - lots of protein, lots of sunshine and our daughter had a friend over to play. Now I've got the evening to myself as hubbie has gone out to a gig rehearsal. How are you all doing? Oh, by the way, no weight loss yet from all my exercise activity, but I measured myself when I started and then again today - I've lost an inch under my bust, and an inch from my thighs combined! So as the measurement for my actual bust has stayed the same, I'm not sure how that works as I'm still a f-g cup (depending on the bra fit)??? and the trouble is that my thighs and legs are fairly small anyway, but a loss is a loss so I'll take it. maybe it will give my waist and hips the incentive to lose too????
Trixie517
on 7/7/08 7:03 am - San Marcos, CA
Yay for losing inches! i have also been working out like crazy last week to see if that is what my stubborn body needs! I did not measure myself though. Keep it up...it will show, sometimes it takes awhile. I have a friend at work that had the surgery about 8 years ago and is battling regain...well so she decided to start walking to work. Now you must understand it is 4.5 miles each way...thank goodness for the California sunshine...so 9 miles each day. 1st week: 1lb gain, 2nd week: 1/2lb gain, 3rd week: 0 loss, finally after the 4th week and 185 miles - she lost 8lbs! Crazy. Trish
Ruth A.
on 7/7/08 4:43 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi Trish thanks for telling about your friend - it gives me hope to hang in there!!! I just don't understand our bodies AT ALL!!!!! hugs, Ruth
Most Active