Mommy to Be

Mandy M.
on 5/12/09 1:07 am - Swainsboro, GA

Thats right!! I'm 5 1/2 weeks pregnant!  I am sooooo very excited.  I found out last week. My husband and I celebrated I our 1 year anniversary Sunday (5/10).

Its amazing how much my life has change in the "almost" 3 years since I had surgery!!! Can you guys believe its been 3 years?????  Amazing huh?  My weight has hung out in the 190s for the past year.  Not as low as I would have liked to have gotten but I know I am much healthier now. 

I can remember when i was 16 sitting in a ObGyn office having a vaginal ultrasound b/c he couldn't feel my ovaries in my exam.  I was always soooo afraid not being able to have children.  We came off the pill in early January and now just 4 1/2 months later I'm 5 1/2 weeks pregnant.  I know my fertility is better because of my health thanks to my WLS!

I miss talking to you guys each day like we did when we were first post op.  I hope all are doing well!

Mandy

332/ 228/Expecting Baby #1

Mandy =)

Ruth A.
on 5/12/09 4:26 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hey Mandy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!  WOOHOOOOOO...........

I've posted a reply to your post on the weekly weigh in - wasn't sure if you wanted congratulations then - but hey, I'm so glad you do.  Fantastic news for you and hubbie.

Keep us up to date on details.............like a count down to delivery hehe LOL

Hugs Ruth

AndiCandy
on 5/12/09 4:34 am - NY
I am so thrilled for you honey! You are right neck and neck with my niece so a new baby in the new year...that'll be wonderful! Hard to fathom we'll be three years out or some already are! Hugs, ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Jacqueline
on 5/28/09 5:24 am - 'boro, TN
that is so wonderful!!! i got preggers about 14 months post op, and had a healthy baby girl.. being a mommy is the most amazing thing I have ever done, so congrats to you, your about to experience it too!!!
Mandy M.
on 6/16/09 11:30 pm - Swainsboro, GA
Had a miscarriage! Dealing with it and trying again!

332/ 228/Expecting Baby #1

Mandy =)

Ruth A.
on 6/17/09 4:00 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
*******hugs***********

I've replied to your post on the weigh in thread.  Hang in there....

R
AndiCandy
on 7/26/09 8:03 am - NY
((((((((((((Mandy)))))))))))))))))))))) i'll be praying for you sweet thing! Andi
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Most Active