AHHHH...I went short!!!!!

Scrappin Gal
on 2/26/07 9:23 am - Corona, CA
Okay guys, it's time to shake things up a bit. I decided it was time for a personal transformation. I've dealt with the weight loss for the most part, now it was time to make over my hair. I've NEVER had short hair in my ENTIRE life. What do you guys think???? I've posted a couple of pics at the bottom of my profile. I don't seem to recognize myself in the mirror~ neither did my students, principal, etc. Too funny... Hugs to all!! ~Kerri
Wendy Kipp
on 2/26/07 6:59 pm - MI
I think it suits you really well Kerri! And just think how much cooler you will be when you are running!! I have always wanted to go short, but my hubby is one of those long hair guys. Although I have to tell you, the thinning that happened after the wls, is really annoying as I haven't gotten back what lost! I like it a lot! Very cute! Wendy
Scrappin Gal
on 2/26/07 9:53 pm - Corona, CA
Thanks Wendy~ my hubby is a long hair guy, too, so I was really nervous. He thinks it's pretty sassy, so he's okay with it. Hope all is going well for you~ are you feeling better? It was your iron levels, right? Blessings, Kerri
Lucy M.
on 2/26/07 9:32 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Kerri! WOW!! You sexy babe I love your new hairdo. It's very attractive on you. Lucy
Scrappin Gal
on 2/26/07 9:57 pm - Corona, CA
Thanks Lucy~ it is such a change!!! Kinda hard to get used to, but I love the no fuss aspect of it!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Kerri
Shelley S.
on 2/27/07 5:37 am - Granite City, IL
Oh Kerri! I love it. It's so sassy and fun! You look great with the short hair! And I am sure it's much easier to take care of! Shelley
Scrappin Gal
on 2/27/07 7:39 am - Corona, CA
Thanks Shelley!! It is easier, and I do LOVE the sass to it!!! Hugs, Kerri
Sandra T. RN
on 3/4/07 7:09 am - TX
Very cute Kerri, I just cut mine almost the exact style, from long. I love mine and yours.
Scrappin Gal
on 3/4/07 1:40 pm - Corona, CA
Hi Sandra~ Can't wait to see a pic! I like my new do, although it has taken quite a bit of getting used to! Do you have days when you just can't seem to do anything with it? Hugs, Kerri
Sandra T. RN
on 3/6/07 7:29 am - TX
I haven't had too much trouble with it yet, but I just wet, scrunch, and go. It was supposed to be more like your pic, kinda straight with flippy ends. I'm going next week to get it restyle by a different woman. I just realized that my hair was at least 3 inches longer than the pic thats up now when I got it cut.
Most Active
Recent Topics