I Had My First Date!

Lucy M.
on 2/26/07 9:39 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning! I didn't want to jinx it and tell you all beforehand. I went out on a date last night with a man I met on sugardaddie.com He is a radiologist from Delaware and was coming up to Chicago for a medical conference. We met at the Drake Hotel for dinner. He greeted me with 3 long stem red roses and off to dinner we went! We had dinner at an expensive Italian restaurant on Michigan Avenue. Everything was a la carte. I had a problem with ordering. I ordered the sea scallops only to find out that I was ordering off the appetizer menu and only 1 sea scallop. The waiter had a strange look on his face. I was so embarrassed and pleaded being naive to their menu. We shared a bottle of wine. I had turbot as the main entree and 1 ravoli to go with it. Portions were small which was fine. For dessert, I had the fresh berries. We spent a lot of time talking about our childhood memories. He even paid for my valet parking and tip for the attendant. I can say that I had a good time. It's been years and years since I was out on a real date. YAY!! Lucy
Scrappin Gal
on 2/26/07 9:58 pm - Corona, CA
Oooh, Lucy! Sounds like too much fun! Are you going to be able to see him again soon? Kerri
Lucy M.
on 2/26/07 10:05 pm - Conway, SC
Kerri, I'm not sure what's going to happen since he is from out of town. I emailed him this morning thanking him for the dinner and great time I had. We'll see! It was so nice though to go out on a date finally! I have to say that I liked being pampered and taken care of. I never had that in my life. YAY for me!! Once I get through this next round of plastics, I will feel better. Now, less than 2 weeks to go. Have a wonderful day. Lucy
Shelley S.
on 2/27/07 5:39 am - Granite City, IL
Alright....give me the scoop... What's his name? I could have him checked out! I work with radiologist that just came back from that same meeting! I am so excited for you! A date. Think I could find a sugar daddy too!!! LOL. Shelley
Lucy M.
on 2/27/07 8:10 am - Conway, SC
Shelley, I'm keeping the rest a secret! No names, nada. I'm just happy that I went out on a date and had a good time. That's something I never had my adult life. To be treated like a lady was awesome. I didn't tell him that I had WLS. I was a regular person to him. Since he is from another state I probably won't be in a relationship with him. That's okay. I just want to enjoy my life now. If something more comes out of this, that would be great. If not, well there has to be my special someone out there. I just have to work harder to find him. I'll feel more confident after my next round of plastic surgery. Once my batwings are gone and I get my breast augmentation, I'll be on my way! My last ps will be my face. Probably in the fall or winter this year. Then I'm done! Take care. Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 2/27/07 10:52 pm - MI
WWWWOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOO LUCY!!! You go girl! I loved dating. I didn't do much of it either since I married young, I sometimes feel like I missed out on that too. Have fun, be careful and enjoy, you deserve it! Wendy
Lucy M.
on 2/27/07 11:10 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Wendy,my dear friend. O la la! I can really get used to dating and being pampered by a man. I think I'll feel more confident aftermy next round of plastics. I really need the breast lift with augmentation. Thank you! Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics