Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!1

Wendy Kipp
on 3/10/07 3:21 am - MI
Boy life has just kicked into high drive for me lately! I haven't been around much, but I still read and look for you guys. I have 3 kids in band now and a 16 year old that is in the school play, 4 days a week practice. On top of that I am working more hours to try and make up for the time off I will be having next month. I switched to 1st shift starting after my recovery and hope that helps my tired all the time. I find out next week if my iron is up from the IV's I was getting. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Wendy
Lucy M.
on 3/10/07 10:25 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Wendy. I can relate to your being busy, although I don't have any kids to take care of. I will keep you in my th oughts and prayers that your iron levels go up. I used to work the third shift in the hospital and I couldn't take it. I switched to days and then eventually worked the afternoon shift. I loved that shift because I could get my home chores done, work in the afternoon and go out at night. That was when I was younger. Now it's strictly day shift for me. I can say that the past month was so stressful and tense with all my appointments, work and family life problems. I am looking forward to this week of rest, even if I have some pain. Take care. Try to get some rest in between all your responsibilities. Love ya! We definitely should get together sometime this summer! Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 3/11/07 6:40 am - MI
Thanks Lucy and Good luck tomorrow! You will do great! I would love to get together this summer, you really aren't that far. About a 5 hr drive really, and I have always wanted to visit Chicago anyway. Wendy
Scrappin Gal
on 3/11/07 12:31 am - Corona, CA
Hey Wendy~ Seems like the nature of the beast for anyone who has kids. Practices, recitals, games...you name it!! I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed that your iron is up. Hang in there~ hopefully the change in shift schedule will help, too. You've been missed around here~ Keep in touch. Hugs, Kerri
Wendy Kipp
on 3/11/07 6:44 am - MI
Thank you Kerri, I am hoping if I get my energy up, I will want to do more intense excersize. I was told not to do more than light aerobic excersize! I guess it can wait, but it sure is getting nice outside, and I want to start really moving, maybe even jogging some by summer. Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics