Single again!

Shelley S.
on 3/15/07 7:19 am - Granite City, IL
I know I have mentioned in the past to you all that I was having problems with my boyfriend and his jealousy since my surgery. Well, I have finally had enough and we have split for good. Unfortunately he could not get past his jealousy and be proud of me and my loss. I know this is for the best and I am ready to finally get to live my new found life after surgery. I am very excited about it! Hope everyone is doing well. I know we all don't post much anymore and I am sure that is because everyone is out enjoying the new you! Have a great weekend. Shelley
Scrappin Gal
on 3/15/07 10:56 am - Corona, CA
Hi Shelley~ Sorry to hear about your split, but if it makes you healthier and happier, then good for you. It must have been extremely difficult, both living witht he jealousy and then to make the decision to break up. I wish you all of the best! Hugs, Kerri
Lucy M.
on 3/15/07 10:09 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Shelley. Sorry to hear about your split with your boyfriend. I'm sure that it was hard for you to do but it was something you needed to do for you! You'll find someone who will accept you and love you for who you are. You need time to focus on yourself, success and plans for the future. Take care. It was good to hear from you too. Enjoy the weekend. It will be a great one! Hugs, Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 3/18/07 8:32 am - MI
Although this was a hard decision, I believe you are better for it. Sometimes we are with the wrong person and it takes a life altering thing like this to see it. Lots of divorces happen after wls and I am sure lots of breakups like yours too. At least you did not have to do the legal stuff and weren't married. And just think of all the dating you can do now!! I am almost envious of that, I would love to be single again for just a while to date! LOL don't tell my dh!!! Good luck with the single life and good luck finding out just who you are. Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics