Accountability -Sunday,3/24

ALESIA1966
on 3/26/07 12:37 am - New Bern, NC
Hello All, Its Monday morning and I am posting from home, got hit is weekend with a terrible cold/allergy attack and woke up this mornings sounding like a bad baritone...Since I am on the phone all day for my job, decided to take a sick day...Observation, if most weekends for me are as bad as this last one was, I really need to work on "the weekends" to improve my eating habits...Got a reply yesterday from a 5 year out post op, made good sense, about eating the same things day in and day out...Read an article recently, Readers Digest I think, about how having little variation in food choices helps you maintain a health weight...The theory being that you don't over indulge on the same old tastes, that deciding to have something new and different is what wakes up your brain to over indulge..Interesting idea, will have to give this some more thought...Now on to Sundays food... AM 4 nice bites of scrambled egg 2 sf apple muffins Early PM 1/3 chicken california salad w/1.5 oz of chicken and 10 pecans mixed in with greens and fruits 1 yeast roll w/ margarine 2 fried mozzerella triangles w/ marinara Later PM 3 oz grilled tri-tip steak 1 sm cheddar biscuit 2 stalks steamed broccoli w/ vinegar 1 protein ball 1 piece sf p/b candy Drinks 10 sf protein hot chocolate, 68 oz water/crystal light, 20 oz skinny 1/2 decaf latte Overall not too bad, feel like not enough solid protein...How did everyone else do? Alesia
Lucy M.
on 3/26/07 3:33 am - Conway, SC
Hi Alesia. I did not have a very successful day. Breakfast was fine - had an AchievOne protein drink. Lunch - that's when it started to go down hill. I went out with my sister and brother in law. It was my fault. I had a small salad with grilled chicken in it with balsamic vingarette. But I did eat bread with butter. I think about 4 small pieces. We stopped at a drugstore on the way home. I bought and ate a chocolate caramel easter egg that had pecans in it. I ate a small size mint chocolate chip ice cream in a cup. For dinner I ate 3 thin slices of swiss cheese, salsa cashews, 1 orange, 1 very small apple. Later on, I ate two servings of weigh****chers strawberry shortcake and yup, about 12 orange flavored Hershey kisses. A very bad day! Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics