Finally Got Through the Day!

Lucy M.
on 4/2/07 10:08 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning my fellow Junebugs. Soon we all will be celebrating our 2nd year WLS anniversaries. I've been struggling something fierce since October. Up and down with my weight. Within the past 3-4 months I've been battling grazing. It is so hard to get back on track once you are off for sometime. I am so happy to say that I had a 100% day yesterday! YAY!!! I got up this morning a happy camper. It was so difficult yesterday; it took every ounce of strength and determination not to give into the food demons. I know that I can do this! I proved it to myself yesterday and feel so good this morning! Have a wonderful day! I definitely will. Keep Wendy in your thoughts and prayers today as she starts her plastic surgery journey! Hugs and Love, Lucy
ALESIA1966
on 4/2/07 11:11 pm - New Bern, NC
Congratulations you are awesome, take each day one at a time and keep that roll going!! Alesia
Lucy M.
on 4/3/07 4:16 am - Conway, SC
Alesia, thank you for your message. I know that I got to get through it day by day. I will get stronger and then it will get easier to stay on track! Lucy
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 4/3/07 12:24 pm - California, MD
Yay!!! Lucy!! You can do it girl! Doesn't it feel good to win that battle?! I'm so proud of you! Keep on gettin' it girl! Love Pam
Lucy M.
on 4/3/07 10:09 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Pam! It's amazing that just getting through a day is a big deal! But for us at this stage of the WLS, it definitely is! I can't wait to get through an entire week of 100%. I will be smiling from ear to ear It's still tough with the nasty food demons calling me, eat me, eat me! Today I'm going to see my plastic surgeon for my follow-up visit. I have to write my questions down or I'll forget to ask them. He's such a busy guy and the office is always packed with his patients. Have a wonderful day! I definitely will. Love and Kisses, Lucy
MONICA W.
on 4/5/07 11:07 pm - Long Beach, CA
Lucy congrats. I know how difficult it can be to get on track and I too have striggle with some weight gain 8ls to be exact. Well last week i said I know this tool work if i work it so back to what i know. And in 5 days I dropped 7 of those lbs. I just hope it is the start of something new and wonderful in my weight loss journey. Lets all keep it up Monica
Wendy Kipp
on 4/7/07 9:16 am - MI
I am so happy for you Lucy! I have been having trouble too, up until surgery. Boy that anesthesia or pain pills or something puts you off your feed lol!! I havent felt much like eating. I am glad as I wanted to lose a little more anyway. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my big day. Love, Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics