Vacation~ Ahhhh...

Scrappin Gal
on 4/13/07 4:15 pm - Corona, CA
Hey fellow Junebugs, DH and I just got back from 4 days of R/R (well, kinda) on Catalina island, here in sunny CA. This was the first time that we have had spring break at the same time in years! We did 2 major hikes, from the base city of Avalon up around the mountains, and an off roading, 4 hour interior tour, which started out good, but clouded up and was freezing! My calves are still a little sore today from all of the uphill climbing that we did. I haven't weighed yet, but hopefully it will counterbalance all of the junk food that I ate!!! Hope you all had a great week and a wonderful Easter. For those of you recovering from PS, I hope everything is healing quickly and without incident. Hugs to you all, Kerri
Scrappin Gal
on 4/13/07 4:17 pm - Corona, CA
OOOOPS~ forgot the link to the pics in case anyone wants to see... http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e76/scrappingal/catalina%202007/?action=view&slideshow=t rue Kerri
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 4/14/07 11:06 am - California, MD
Kerri, Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! It looks like you had a great time. You guys are pretty darn good with the camera - you always capture such beautiful photos. I like going on trips where there is hiking and exploring involved. We haven't been able to do anything like that for years sue to my weight and hubby's knee. BUT my weight problem has been fixed and hubby's knee got fixed, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it. We have some trips planned for this summer - whoop! whoop! btw...You and hubby both look like models!! GORGEOUS!! Hugs, Pam
dawnhoutx
on 4/26/07 9:05 am - Richmond, TX
You look GREAT Kerri!!!! Dawn
Scrappin Gal
on 4/26/07 9:28 am - Corona, CA
Hey girl~ I've been wondering how you are!! Good to see you back on the boards!! Did I read that you're about ready to have ps? Email me and tell me the details! I can't wait to hear... Kerri
Wendy Kipp
on 4/14/07 12:54 am - MI
Kerri, You look so good! And your hubby is a hottie! What a lucky girl you are and now you can enjoy that good life for so much longer! I am so happy for you. i am doing great! Healing much faster than I thought I would. I am getting around really good and looking forward to summer so I can start a really good excersize program. Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics