Normal BMI? NO WAY!

Wendy Kipp
on 4/14/07 12:59 am - MI
As of this morning I weighed in at exactly 184! This is an absolutely normal BMI for me! I am still losing from the ps and I don't know where I will end up, but after almost 2 long years it is amazing to me to be at goal. I know this is old for some of you *****ached goal a year ago, but to me, I NEVER thought I would be where I am now! No matter how well I followed my diet, the pounds had just stopped coming off and I thought I would be 195-200 lbs FOREVER! Although alot of this was extra skin, it is still a major achievement for me and I wanted to share it with my junebugs! Thank you all for the support and encouragement you have given me over the past two years. Our lives are so much different now and I don't know if I could have taken the craziness of all the changes without knowing I wasn't the only one going through this. Wendy
Scrappin Gal
on 4/14/07 5:57 am - Corona, CA
WOO HOOOOO Wendy!!! That is absolutely awesome!!! I'm so glad that those last few pounds have come off for ya, and that you are feeling well. I always get nervous for those of you who do the ps. I'm hoping that my time will come~ hopefully sooner rather than later. We'll see... Be proud of yourself and your fabulous accomplishments! That rocks!!! Hugs, Kerri
Wendy Kipp
on 4/17/07 10:56 pm - MI
Thank you Kerri! I am doing great now! I can drive again and can get around really good. Can't lift yet or do chores or anything (darn it all!! LOL!) but I can go to the store or whatever. I think I did exceptionally well though. I am amazed at the people a month out from this that tell me they still had their drains in or whatever and can't believe how well I am doing! I think all the prayer and positive energy everyone has been giving me has really been a blessing. Wendy
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 4/14/07 10:56 am - California, MD
Yay, Wendy!!!! That is so !! And it's still pretty darn soon after your ps - so I bet it drops more! I'm so happy for you!!! Pam
Wendy Kipp
on 4/17/07 10:57 pm - MI
Thanks Pam! I would be happy if I stay this weight, but it is possible I will go down a little more. I never really thought I would get this far, but darned if I haven't. Two years is a long time to wait, but it has been so worth it! Thanks for all the love and support. Wendy
Sandra T. RN
on 4/15/07 8:14 pm - TX
WTG Wendy!!
Wendy Kipp
on 4/17/07 10:58 pm - MI
Thanks Sandra!
ALESIA1966
on 4/18/07 6:04 am - New Bern, NC
its still an awesome process...congratulations...
Wendy Kipp
on 4/26/07 7:35 am - MI
Thanks Alesia! It sure is! Wendy
conster326
on 4/26/07 2:35 am - Branson, MO
Woooohoooo!! Congratulations....I'm hoping that one day I can say the same thing!
Most Active
Recent Topics