HELLO!!Anybody out there?

Wendy Kipp
on 4/26/07 12:26 am - MI
Hi guys, Just checking in to see how everyone's doing. Just post a quick reply to roll call and at least say I am alive! Even all you lurkers! Wondering about everyone and who is still around once in awhile! I also would like to do a poll of how much weight lost total on our 2 year anniversary coming up. So be ready to be looking for that post in June! Love to you all, Wendy
momzer
on 4/26/07 1:10 am - Columbia, MD
I am a habitual lurker -- but I am here and alive!
Wendy Kipp
on 4/26/07 1:34 am - MI
Nice to hear from you, glad to know your out there still! Thanks for posting! Wendy
conster326
on 4/26/07 1:23 am - Branson, MO
I'm here...pretty ticked at myself 'cause I'm not anywhere near where I had wanted to be by this time. In fact, I'm going backwards a bit...I've gotten back in to some bad habits and I can't seem to break them...egads!!!!
Wendy Kipp
on 4/26/07 1:37 am - MI
We are all having that problem! Don't feel alone, It has alot to do with our life long battle, just don't give up that is the thing! Once you give in you lose. Start one meal at a time! Don't look at the whole day if that is overwhelming to you. Just plan breakfast first. Then your snack, then lunch etc. til the day is over! Maybe this will help. Glad you are out there lurking though, and thanks for posting! If you need support, you know where to go! Wendy
dawnhoutx
on 4/26/07 9:00 am - Richmond, TX
I'm still lurking around too. Congratulations on your plastic surgery. I'm in the process of scheduling surgery for my arms and breasts - this June. I need it all but can only afford my upper half for now. Dawn
Wendy Kipp
on 4/27/07 12:00 am - MI
Best way to do! One or two things at a time. It really takes alot out of you. I cant afford the upper half right now either! LOL! Of course I don't know if I am doing more or not anyway. I go back and forth on it. Good luck in June and let us know how you are doing! Wendy
Scrappin Gal
on 4/26/07 9:26 am - Corona, CA
I'm Here!! I'm here!!!!! Just busy...DH tore up his knee playing volleyball last night (then our team lost! ) We just finished our dossier to adopt from China... and we are prepping to go to Spokane, WA for a big race called Bloomsday~ only about 7.5 miles, but I'm glad to be doing that one instead of the 1/2 marathon I had planned for next weekend!! 6 miles of that one is all uphill!!! Glad to hear from ya~ Hope you're feeling great! Hugs, Kerri
Wendy Kipp
on 4/27/07 12:03 am - MI
Sorry about your hubby! That is a bummer. Hope he is back up and doing marathons with you again soon! Email me your email address and I will send you a couple of pics of my niece that came from China. She is 2 soon to be 3 in July and the smartest, sweetest thing on two legs! Which agency are you using? Wendy
Sandra T. RN
on 4/26/07 8:33 pm - TX
Most Active
Recent Topics