Are we all gone????

Shelley S.
on 5/9/07 12:57 am - Granite City, IL
Wow! Noone has posted here in forever. How is everyone doing? I am stuck like always. I will assume I am done loosing. I'm not where I wanted to be when I was done but I will settle for this. So is everyone ready for your 2 year anniversary? It has just flown by. For me it doesn't seem like it has been almost 2 years. OMG where has the time gone. Hope you are all doing well. Take care. Love, Shelley
ALESIA1966
on 5/9/07 12:38 pm - New Bern, NC
Hi Shelley, Still out here and checking in once and a while...Mostly post on the grad board now... I've got my 2 year check-up scheduled for June 4th then the following week I go in for a BL/BA, excited about that... Don't give up on getting to your ultimate goal, I've read plenty of posts that say it is very do-able, just got to keep working the program...I made doc's and my goals, but still have to work it to keep the pounds gone - sure don't ever want to find them again... Good to hear from a fellow Junie - its been/still is an awesome ride...Alesia
dawnhoutx
on 5/9/07 1:41 pm - Richmond, TX
Hi Shelley, My two year anniversary is on the 6th. I didn't get where I wanted to be either, however, I'm willing to settle with where I'm at too. I'll be happy to just maintain where I'm at. It is going to be tough. I go up and down within a ten pound range (150-160). Anyway, I'll post more on my actual anniversary. I hope everyone does. I'm curious to see how everyone is doing. Dawn
kathy C.
on 5/11/07 1:41 pm - Equality, IL
Hi I'm still plugging away. I'm not where I would like to be but I'm Thrilled with where I am! i have surpassed my orginal goal of 195 (my highest weight was 350) but not at the normal weight. Best of luck to all. Kathy C.
conster326
on 5/15/07 2:11 am - Branson, MO
Still here. Just don't post much. Shelley, like you I'm frustrated with myself. I'm not anywhere near where I'd planned on being at this point. But I'm NOT giving up!!!!!! I have a friend who had his surgery 2 years before me. He did great for those first 2 years and then he stepped back in to old eating habits -- as I have done -- and gained a good deal of weight back. I am ashamed to say I've put back on about 25 pounds myself. BUT....Andy continues to be my hero as he stepped back up to the plate, got back to eating the way he's supposed to eat, and is now a few pounds BELOW his goal weight!!! I know that if HE can do it SO CAN WE!!!! I'm not going to give up, I'm getting back on the horse, back in the race, and moving on down to my ultimate goal!! Okay...now to just actually DO it instead of just TALKING about it!!! Connie
mallettesl
on 5/17/07 10:31 pm - Southfield, MI
Nope.....I just do all my posting on another board. I am so ready for my anniversary. I cannot believe that it has been two years. I bounce between the same 5 pounds, but I got under my goal. I will everybody continued success and many days of good health and laughter
Wendy Kipp
on 5/18/07 4:42 am - MI
I'm here, but so busy now! Don't have time much anymore. I guess since my surgery I have been distracted with getting back to normal too. Going to the OH event in Detroit tomorrow! That should be fun. My anniversary is the 1st! Weird that it has been so long now, it doesn't seem so far away. Wendy
Sue
on 5/23/07 12:49 am - Barberton, OH
Hi! I come back and lurk.......Life just gets in the way sometimes! I have exceded my expectations on weight loss. I have lost a total of 218 pounds. I now weigh 120 pounds. My goal was 130 so I am uner! My doctor is not happy that I am so low and that I still am losing (a little bit). I was forced to promise not to go under 124...woops! But I do hope that I am done losing! I am unable to eat most foods. I am pretty much strickly a vegetarian. Not by choice either! I can eat turkey but am soooo tired of eating it. I have f/f cottage cheese with pineapple for breakfast......and sometimes a salad with cheese crumbles for supper...other times I don't bother. I usually eat some fruit in the evening.........I am no way getting all my protein in anymore....but I feel good! That is the important part.....and believe it or not my labs all came back good! I hope that everyone is feeling great! Enjoy the weekend! Sue 328/ goal 130/ current 120
Most Active
Recent Topics