Hello & New Pictures

~*Ginger Locks*~
on 5/25/07 4:21 pm - California, MD
Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been on here much at all lately. I'm all healed up from surgery two months ago and rolling full steam ahead into LIFE!! I'm LIVING it! I''m so very happy and doing well. Still trying to gain since being sick - I need to put back on about 15 pounds I think. But if there's anything I DO know how to do, it's gain weight! lol ... so no problem. I just hope I can stop myself! It's 2 in the morning....so I'm not going to upload the pictures to my profile yet... in the meantime... I posted pics celebrating 2 years since wls (ok a week early) on my myspace page: www.myspace.com/shrinkingdiva If you are not already on my friends list - click "add me" and we will have an additional route of communication. much much love & hugs, Pam
Scrappin Gal
on 5/26/07 3:30 am - Corona, CA
Hi Pam~ It's been too long!!! I just saw your pics~ unbelievable! You look absolutely fabulous!!! I'm so glad that you are recovering well. Boy, what a problem~ to have to PUT ON weight! Oh, to be that lucky. Congrats on your successes! Love ya, Kerri
ALESIA1966
on 5/26/07 8:11 am - New Bern, NC
Wow Pam, Great pics and I love your web page, it is awesome...Sorry to hear you've been sick, glad to hear it is better...You and I are about the same height, I running about 123-125 on average, curious if that is your ideal range too... Anyway, thanks for posting, hope to see ya around, come on over and visit in the grads board... Alesia
Wendy Kipp
on 5/31/07 5:00 am - MI
Great to hear from you Pam. Glad life is moving along better for you! Hope you continue to enjoy your life and weight loss! Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics