My 2 years is almost here!

losingitforlife
on 6/11/07 12:34 pm - Indianapolis, IN
I will celbrate two years on June 22. I am weighing in at 125 and I am wearing size 2's and some 4's. I am so happy that I am maintaining. I have not written in so long. I have moved to CA. I am in SoCal! YES! I accepted a great job---and I am loving the CA weather compared to IN. I would love to connect with any of my CA surgery friends. I am in Westlake Village (Ventura County). What is great is that no one at my work knows my history. I am skinny like the rest of the CA ladies! It is my little secret. I would still like to get plastics. Does anyone have a good referal in CA? I am sorry that I have not written because I have truly been really busy with my move and my new job. I will try to do a better job of keeping in touch. Please write---I would love to know how everyone is doing. Diana
dawnhoutx
on 6/11/07 2:34 pm - Richmond, TX
I can't even imagine wearing a size 2/4. Good for you!!! Life is good isnt it? Dawn
Lucy M.
on 6/11/07 5:30 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Diana! Congratulations on your upcoming 2nd year surgianniversary! party: I love California! At one time I was planning on moving to San Diego. I still maintain my California nursing license, so I can still relocate if I want. Did you check into Dr. Katzen? I met him on the OH Hawaiian cruise last November. He is a very personable and skilled plastic surgeon and has tons of experience with patients post WLS. I know he has two offices, one in Beverly Hills and another one somewhere in CA. You can look him up on this site. The plastic surgery board is another option for you. Best wishes! Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 6/13/07 9:20 am - MI
Congrats and good to hear from you!! Size 2/4 WOW!!! I was thrilled to fit into my 12's this week so I know how good you are feeling!! I am 6 foot and down to bones so I won't be shrinking any more, but you are probably very petite! Isn't that a nice word, petite!! I bet you hear it alot now! I am very happy for you and hope all goes well with your plastics. It is a tough thing to do, but I feel so much better now without all the extra. I don't know if I will ever do more or not. Sometimes I am content with myself and sometimes wish I could do more. Good luck and lots of love, Wendy
Scrappin Gal
on 6/14/07 1:24 pm - Corona, CA
Hi Diana~ Fellow Cali girl, here! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!! A size 2/4, holy cow!!! I will never be that low... Good for you!!! Check out Dr. Kent, too. That's who I probably will use, though I believe he's closer into the San Diego area. I'm a day after you, and am thrilled to have gone from 332 to 165-170ish. Keep in touch, Kerri
Most Active
Recent Topics