I'm sill alive, too!

Kristie
on 6/15/07 1:03 am - Shreveport, LA
Hey girls, I've been out of the loop completely. Like everyone else, work, kids, life... and we're in the middle of a major kitchen remodel that makes me feel like the first months Post-Op. (OMG What have I done?!?) We decided to remodel the house instead of me...I just can't bear the thought of another surgery/recovery, although I really need a lift and t/t. At least by gaining back that 10 lbs, my boobs have returned. They're just not where I want them to be! Progress notes: Monday was two years. I'm at doctor's goal (about 140), up from my personal low and goal (128), but I'm not exercising. Can't blame it on anyone but me. I find myself eating too much and making myself miserable...the old bad habits. I still "forget" portion control. But at least now I have the tools to keep up the fight! As long as I don't give in, it'll be fine. I eat whatever I want, but don't get enough protein either. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, though. Just gotta get walking! Thanks so much to all of you for being here. I'd never have made it through that first six months without all of you going through it with me. I tell everyone contemplating any type of bariatric surgery to get on this site. Kristie
Wendy Kipp
on 6/17/07 10:21 pm - MI
Glad to hear you are doing well Kristie! I too have struggles with the eating and protein thing, but I hear ya on the fighting. I will NEVER let myself get where I was. Keep fighting! Wendy
dawnhoutx
on 6/24/07 1:46 pm - Richmond, TX
Hi Kristie, I'm in exactly the same boat - as most of us are really. I'd do it again in a heartbeat too. I'm going to need a lot of plastic surgery but am just one week out of round one now. Ouch! Hope you find a way to get yourself walking again. Take care! Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics