weigh****cher is helping me get back on track

lynn43
on 6/21/07 9:28 pm - canton, GA
Hi Everyone, I havent written in a while. I have really been struggling with emotional eating and grazing . So consequently I put on 15lbs over the winter. Yikes!!! It was really scary. I was afraid that I couldnt stop. I was gonna try the time out thing but I couldnt do the only protein shake thing. I am too chicken. So I decieded to try weigh****chers. I really like it. I am doing the core plan, which is really close to south beach but the nice thing is you get 35 points a week to do whatever you want with. I like that it gives me the opportunity to have chocolate or whatever I want and not be blowing it. I started on Monday and I have lost 7lbs already. I am not sure why I have lost so much. I think it is a fluke. But I am grateful. I feel in control again for the first time in months. Yea!!!! It wasnt so much the weight gain that scared me it was the lack of control that I felt. But this seems to be working. I think that I need the accountablity that the meetings give me. Anyway I thought I would share what is working for me. Hope everyone is doing well. Lynn
Scrappin Gal
on 6/22/07 10:33 am - Corona, CA
Hi Lynn~ Good to see ya again!! I know how you're feeling about the weight gain~ I'm struggling with 10 lbs. too. I did WW before the surgery, but I personally didn't like the program for myself. I'm glad it's working for you. 7 lbs. in 1 week is fabulous!! Keep up the great work! Hugs, Kerri
lynn43
on 6/22/07 11:58 am - canton, GA
Thanks Kerri, I hope all is well with you. Are you still exercising regularly? I have been doing better now that I am out of school and the wedding is over. Life is a little calmer and I feel like I am getting more in control. Hope its going well with you Lynn
dawnhoutx
on 6/24/07 1:50 pm - Richmond, TX
Glad to hear that weigh****chers is working for you. I'm thinking about trying it myself. I go up and down within a 10 pound range (148-158). I hope it continues to work for you. Dawn
Scrappin Gal
on 6/25/07 5:20 am - Corona, CA
Hey you~ How are you feeling???? Are you recovering okay? How's the pain? Email me when you have a chance... Hugs, Kerri
lynn43
on 6/25/07 9:57 pm - canton, GA
Thanks, Dawn It sounds like you are in a great weight range. I am really enjoying it. I haven't lost anything else since Friday but 7lbs in 5 days was a lot so I am not surprised, plus it is time for TOM for me. I like the core plan, kinda like south beach but with 35 flex points a week to eat what you want. I have a godiva chocolate once a day 2.5 points. I love it and it keeps me from binging on other stuff. Have a great day. Lynn
Sharyn
on 7/1/07 11:24 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Lynn I know I haven't been around in forever!! I see I'm not the only one to gain. However, I put on a whopping 18 lbs. I have already lost 3 of it, but that 18 is a REALLY SCARRY number. So I'm slowly getting back to basics, one thing at a time - so I don;t feel overwhelmed. Good Luck!! Sharyn
Wendy Kipp
on 7/1/07 10:01 pm - MI
Good for you Lynn, glad to hear you found something that works for you. Miss you all, life is so busy lately! Wendy
Kelli Jo
on 8/22/07 1:55 am - Katrina Land, LA
Good luck! Wow everyone looks great!
Most Active
Recent Topics