2 years post op and still losing-slowly

abigail
on 7/5/07 8:47 am - Fruitville, AL
I started out a very slow loser and I am still a slow loser. I've not made goal yet . . . but I'm not giving up! Is there anyone out there that is still losing after 2 years? For the record . . . I lost 2 pounds last month.
Wendy Kipp
on 7/5/07 9:54 pm - MI
I just started losing again recently. 5 lbs. It is good because I think I could use a few more off to be happy. Wendy
Kelli Jo
on 7/23/07 12:57 am - Katrina Land, LA
I've been away for a while...I was losing great up to the year mark..and then slowed after... my doc told me that was expected... but then I went thru some things and illness and they put me on steroids and I've gained some weight back.. now I am trying to get back on track...but it's hard.. the doc had put me on appetite suppressants( to speed up my metobolism) but I really feel like they were worse for me than better and now I'm trying to do it w/o that help... I actually thought I was beyond mental eating..but w/ all the illness..despite the steroids putting weight on me..I think the emotional stuff did to... I'm feeling much better now..but have a lot of work to go.. still
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/07 7:56 am - MT
I am still losing right now but only because I am on the South Beach Diet plan, I had reached my surgeons goal of 153 lbs but gained back 13 lbs, now I am down to 161 and hoping to reach that goal again, even pass it but we will see... Debra P
Most Active
Recent Topics