could this be a dream protein product??

fr1endly2
on 10/5/07 4:21 am - Ridge, NY
Remember pixy sticks or pop rocks as a kid??? the sweet powder that you pour on your tongue.....and enjoy...well surfin the web i have found protein crystals....a post opers dream way to take in protein: Crystal Pro Protein: Description Description: Pop it in your mouth it tastes better than Pixy-Stix. Protein Crystals are the best-tasting, most convenient, fastest-assimilating, 100% whey isolate protein youve ever had. You dont need water. You dont need a shaker. You dont need a blender. You definitely dont need a refrigerator. Heck, you dont even need to chew. Its the absolute, most incredible breakthrough in protein supplementation since the invention of well protein supplements.Remember Pop Rocks* or Pixy Stix**? Those sugar-filled candies you used to get at the candy store? The patent-pending technology that produces, what we call, Crystalized Protein makes it possible for protein to taste just as sugary-sweet and flavorful as that incredibly delicious candy you used to enjoy as a kid but without all that sugar (Protein Crystals is sweetened with calorie free sucralose). One taste of Protein Crystals and youll never have to force yourself to eat your necessary daily supply of protein again. The Inside Scoop: The Ultimate in Great Taste and Convenience Nutrition Facts: Serving Size (g) 36 Servings Per 10 Calories 100 Total Fat (g) 0 Cholesterol (mg) 0 Sodium (mg) 240 Potassium (mg) 512 Total Carbs (g) 5 Dietary Fiber (g) 0 Sugars (g) 5 Proteins (g) 20 Suggested Use: Eat amazingly convenient, incredibly delicious Crystal Pro all day, a little at a time...like candy. (don' try to put an entire serving in your mouth at once)Or you can mix some with cold water. Here is the site to buy them in case your as interested in this as i am: Crystal Pro Protein, 10 packs ALL can say is WOW!!!!!! i GOT TO TRY THIS __________________
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/07 9:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Lisa - can you give me the website? I dont see it on your post? Did you order this yet? Sounds like a great alternative to my daily shakes! I could use a break from that! Thanks for sharing this info - I am interested definitely! Hope you are doing well! Take care - deb
Sharyn
on 10/20/07 10:10 pm - Columbus, OH
I'm interested too. I haven't been supplementing lately since I got tired of the couple of things I could stand. Sharyn
Most Active
Recent Topics