Any babies????

amyc
on 10/14/07 1:17 am - Jacksboro, TN
Revision on 02/28/12
I had lap-band surgery June 14, 05. I've lost and KEPT OFF (I was never able to keep off weight before) 60 pounds since then. I am now 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I lost about 10 pounds during the first few weeks of pregnancy, and have gained 9 of those back. So really I've not gained any weight. This is our first baby. I hate to think of how much weight I would have gained with the help of WLS. I was just wondering if anyone else has already had a baby, pregnant, or planning to get pregnant soon. Take care, Amy
Sharyn
on 10/20/07 10:08 pm - Columbus, OH
Hi Amy I'm not pregnant - thank goodness!!! But a fellow Junebug of ours from California, Monica is. She had RNY, is having a girl, and I believe she's due lin February. Take care Sharyn
Colleen S.
on 1/23/08 8:53 am - Brazil, IN
hey amy. i thought i recognized you from the pregnancy forum. we have decided to wait til march to try to conceive. i just wanted to say hello to you . nice to see a junie over there.
MONICA W.
on 2/9/08 10:24 pm - Long Beach, CA
Amy I had no idea you were a Junbug and we are surgery sisters. I also had my rny on June 14th. That is so cool. Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics