I am doing it....AM I?

Angel B.
on 2/6/05 3:18 am - Millville, NJ
Omg I guess this is really gonna happen! I have commited to a date. I chose a later date because the semester doesn't end until May 19th. Please let me know if you will be doing this in June too. 6/13 is my date.
Laurel D.
on 2/7/05 3:27 am - Radcliff, KY
Hi Angeline! I'm doing it on June 10 in Louisville, KY! I'm a teacher and school gets out May 31. I have to be back to school on July 27 so June 10 seems like a perfect time to do this! I'm excited! Laurel
Angel B.
on 3/10/05 11:34 am - Millville, NJ
That is really cool! I am a student at the local community college. I am so nervous! I have failed at every other attempt, so I am so afraid I will fail again, & I KNOW this is my last hope!
oldpolly1
on 2/9/05 3:04 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Hi! I believe mine will be toward the end of June as my insurance requires two years of membership before they will approve OR and that will be May 1. I have been to the PCP, however, and he is writing the letter of medical necessity this week. I hope this isn't too early and causes problems. Anyway, once I really get going, it should take 8 weeks from May 1, they tell me... What made you decide on the RNY?
sdwilso
on 2/20/05 11:54 am - Amarillo, TX
Yes, me too!!! Mine is scheduled for June 1st, in Amarillo TX!! I am very excited but also a bit scared. Am I doing the right thing? Good Luck to you! Shawn Wilson
pattycake
on 3/2/05 8:53 am - macon, GA
hey fellow juners. i am having my surgery june 17th in mexico. i am really excited. counting down the days.
frenchhorn
on 3/21/05 12:58 pm - Hugo, MN
I'm also a teacher- we don't get done in my district until june 15th- my date is june 29th!!! if i don't chicken out- i can't chicken out- i need to do this.. i'm ready- AM I?? jennifer
Laurel D.
on 3/22/05 2:26 am - Radcliff, KY
Hi Jennifer! Yes, you are ready and yes, you can do this because we are all here to help! I firmly believe it will be the best thing any of us have ever done! My school district gets out on May 31 and my surgery date is June 10 but I start the 2005-06 school year on July 27! Good Luck to us all! Laurel
Debra H.
on 3/24/05 5:26 am - Camden, NY
Add me to the list! 6/13 is my date also. I'm getting really excited. The next few months will go by very quickly for me, as I have a lot on my schedule. Good luck everyone. Debra
AntNat
on 3/25/05 2:50 am - Kansas City, MO
God and insurance willing I will be having my surgery on June 13th as well. I am anxiously awaiting insurance approval and a clear EGD. My surgery had to be postponed for two months because they found the beginnings of an ulcer. So I wait and hope for an approval from my HMO in the next few days. June 13th will hopefully be the first day of a new life for us.
Most Active
Recent Topics