I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT IT!! I'VE GOT A DATE!!!!

Barbijean
on 4/22/05 8:21 am - Imler, PA
Wow, I called my insurance company today to check on the status of my claim. The lady came back on the phone and said, "Mam, I have some great news for your. You're surgery has been approved!" I was so shocked, I said, "What did you say? Did you say APPROVED?" She laughed and said, "Yes, you ARE approved!" Well, I began crying right away and said, "Thank you, thank you, goodbye" and without thinking, I HUNG UP ON HER! I then called my surgeon and told the nurse. I was still crying and she started giggling so uncontrollably and said, "Oh my God, NO WAY! Did you really???" Then we set the date!!! Where do I go from here? What emotions will I feel? Please assure me that all will be well!!!! Blessings and congratulations to everyone that is scheduled. I'm sure you all feel the way I do..............EXCITED, ECSTATIC, etc.... Barb
Sue
on 4/22/05 12:18 pm - Barberton, OH
Barb. Congratulations! I know where you are coming from with the emotions! I looked at the calendar today and thought I had 7 weeks.....I realized that I have a little over 5! I got a little scared! I have extreme faith in God and that he will guide my surgeons hands for a safe surgery! Sue
Tracy J.
on 4/22/05 7:06 pm - West Fargo, ND
Congrats! I am so excited for you... I know when I found out on Wednesday I was jumping for joy! I am sure as time flies up to the surgery date, we will all have a million questions, and lots of fears. Do you have a bariatric support group in your area? The hospital that I am having surgery at has a support group that meets once a month. Also they have an email list of people that have already had surgery, so you can email them. That really helps. Just wanted to say contrats and keep in touch! Tracy
im a star
on 4/23/05 7:09 am - kansas, KS
WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU/ JOIN THE RUN FOR LIFE. IM SO GLAD FOR ANOTHER one that made it. PRAY THREW THIS JOURNEY ASK GOD TO BE YOUR COMFORT./ WORDS CANT SAY WHAT WE FILL RIGHT NOW ONLY US THAT HAVE WALK IN THE OVERWEIGHT SHOES .KEEP GOING. KEEP FIGHTING ITS JUST STARTED WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO .WELCOME TO A NEW LIFE. LETS LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST.GOD BLESS KEEP IN TOUCH.
Most Active
Recent Topics