June 22nd is OUR day!!

Meka F.
on 4/25/05 8:05 pm - Bellevue, WA
Hello! I wanted to create a post especially for those of us starting a new beginning on June 22nd so I can (hopefully) have many people to celebrate with. Congrats on getting your approval and surgery date. I can't wait till we get to that wonderful Wednesday morning! Meka
Betlelove
on 4/27/05 3:21 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hey Meka. . . here I am! June 22nd baby! Very excited. 21 year old (will be 22 for surgery) student. It is going to be a journey. I cant wait to share all the ups and downs with this message board. Talk soon!
Meka F.
on 4/28/05 7:13 am - Bellevue, WA
Hey Sharon! Welcome to the June 22nd club! It's great to have you here! We have some things in common, besides surgery day, I'm 26 and also a student, part time. It'll be nice to have someone close in age to share stories with.
Meka F.
on 6/8/05 11:54 pm - Bellevue, WA
Less than 2 weeks to go!!!! OUR DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!
smallerbyhalf
on 4/27/05 6:51 am - Phila, PA
Hi Meka, I'm June 22nd too! I am soooo looking forward to it, even though I am very nervous too! Here's to Wednesday morning!! Congratulations to us all! G
Meka F.
on 4/28/05 7:19 am - Bellevue, WA
G You're not the only one looking forward to that morning! I've counted down the days on my calendar, 55 to go! Here's to us and our new beginning! (replace beer with water!)
Meka F.
on 6/8/05 11:54 pm - Bellevue, WA
Less than 2 weeks to go!!!! OUR DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!
claudia G.
on 5/1/05 12:19 pm - riverside, CA
Hi, it's great, June 22 will be my date too! It's going to be our new "birthday". Claudia
smallerbyhalf
on 5/2/05 4:09 am - Phila, PA
Welcome Claudia! Good Luck! G
Meka F.
on 5/11/05 7:49 pm - Bellevue, WA
Yes it will and I can't wait for it to get here!
Most Active
Recent Topics