My surgery date is june 7, 2005

ladyinred
on 4/28/05 8:13 am - Deer Park, AL
Hi everyone my surgery date is June 7, 2005 and I thank god that I am not scared at all, I truly have a peace about it right now, but I am asking for prayer from everyone and I will be doing the same thing. How do I go about getting an angel? If someone here wants to be my angel please let me know. I hope all that's having their surgery in june will be successful and that all will have a speedy recovery and may god bless each of you. I truly believe for the first time in my life I have an opportunity to wear a size 16. God Bless, Bea
Tracy J.
on 4/28/05 8:27 am - West Fargo, ND
congrats on your surgery date.....I will be in the hospital when you are having surgery. My date is June 6. good Luck!
denamac67
on 4/29/05 5:18 am - Lyndon, KS
I'll be thinking about you too. My date it the 9th! We'll all be thin by next year at this time!@!
Beatrice S.
on 5/21/05 1:23 am - Citronelle, AL
Hi Tracy Jordet, how are you today? I hope that you are doing fine and waiting for that beautiful day when we will be a lot thinner than we are now, I will keep you and others in my prayers, hopefully when I get home and begin getting my strength back I will let everyone know how I'm doing and how the surgery went. You take care and be bless I know everything is going to be alright. Bea
Most Active
Recent Topics