I have a date 6-13-05

Cassaundra H.
on 4/30/05 1:17 pm - houston, TX
Thank the Lord for another chance!!!!! Congrats to all the June dates. I pray all goes smooth for each of you. Let's keep in mind that this is a tool and that we could be right back in this same space if we don't take this very serious. I have met to many women who have had the surgery and for what ever reason gained most or all of their weight back!!!! I don't want to be one of them. I never wanted to have surgery and hate hosptials. But, I couldn't take this anymore and needed help. I dern sure don't want to **** away my help or health. Much love, Cassaundra H.
Angel B.
on 5/1/05 11:38 am - Millville, NJ
Congratulations! I also have a june 13th date. Best of luck to you.
Cassaundra H.
on 5/6/05 8:10 pm - houston, TX
Thank you! And the best to you as well.
Angelina A.
on 5/4/05 8:23 am - Sanborn, NY
I couldn't agree more. My surgery is June 23rd, & I do not want to waste this opportunity to get healthy! Good Luck!!
Cassaundra H.
on 5/6/05 8:13 pm - houston, TX
Thanks Angelina for your support! I know if He brings us to it.... He will bring us through it!!!!!!!! Love Cassaundra
AntNat
on 5/4/05 8:28 am - Kansas City, MO
I know how you feel girl. My surgery is also scheduled for June 13th. I can't wait!!! I just had my follow-up EGD this morning and the doctor says my ulcers have healed up enough that we can go ahead with the surgery. That was the last hurdle and I'm on my way. I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us June 13 folks. Good luck.
Cassaundra H.
on 5/6/05 8:19 pm - houston, TX
Natalie, Can you concentrate on anything else? I have to write everything down at work or I will forget. I find myself daydreaming alot about the surgery,what I will look like in 6weeks, 6 months, 1 year out. What a ride we are on!!! What are you taking to the hospital? And how long will you be there? Hope to hear from you soon. Cassaundra
Most Active
Recent Topics