I have a date!

areaves
on 5/18/06 4:07 pm - Willowbrook, IL
My lap band surgery is scheduled for June 16th. I am both excited and scared. I am really confident with Dr. Kane Jr. and the Master physician, God of course will have his hands in the operation too. Therefore, all is well
michigirl
on 5/21/06 2:30 am - Hawthorne, CA
Good luck on your surgery. I am excited and scared too. All we can do is be prepared and do our best to use the new tool we are getting. Michelle in SoCal
Kayla S.
on 5/21/06 12:49 pm - Midfield, TX
Godd luck with your wls... Congrats on the June date! My prayers are with you now and always!! Kayla
Tin K.
on 5/24/06 5:28 am
Adrienne - you have the perfect attitude. Good for you. Congratulations on your date! I can't wait to hear from you from the "other side"... you're ahead of me - as most everyone is since I'm at the END of the month... so I'm going to glean all the info I can off of you guys!! God bless! K
Featherstone
on 5/25/06 8:22 am - West Michigan, MI
Hi Adrienne! You are my exact day and a band buddy!!! I am also Lap Band and on the 16th! What a wonderful date!! It was always one of my favorite numbers, which is one reason I choose it!! Any we are next door state wise also . My doc is a christian, so I feel VERY good in the guidance of his hands. Let's keep in touch! Featherstone
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 717 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views