i have wls with dr. chute on 6/6

MardiGras
on 5/18/06 3:48 pm - appleton, WI
i'm very excited. we are driving from around greenbay for him. that's about 6 hrs. each way. he's well worth it. i'm very, very excited. mardi gras
michigirl
on 5/21/06 2:47 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hi Mardi- Good for you. I have seen your posts on the main board and you always have something good to say. I know there are at least a couple more people here on the June board with the 6/6 date. Best of luck with your surgery. Michelle in SoCal
MardiGras
on 5/24/06 7:20 am - appleton, WI
i'm getting so excited. are you? of course you are. i don't have any 2nd thoughts at all and know that i won't. i'll be thinking of you. mardi
Kayla S.
on 5/21/06 12:48 pm - Midfield, TX
Congrats! My prayers will be with you! Good luck on the other side! Kayla
Tin K.
on 5/24/06 5:25 am
well hey Mardi!! I read so many of your posts on the main message board. Glad you're one of us June babies! Congratulations on getting your date. Isn't it awesome when a Dr. is worth THAT much... a 6 hour drive??? That has to help you feel happy and confident! Good luck, and I can't wait to hear how it goes for you. How's that pre-op liquid diet goin? K
MardiGras
on 5/24/06 6:47 am - appleton, WI
i love the liquid diet that i bought. i'm surprised how good it is. but dh is getting very anal and being bossy and making sure i eat what i'm supposed to eat. i used to eat too much and now he'll come out of the b.r. (he works graveyard) to make sure that i've had enough to drink or my protein shake. he stopped at walmart today after work at 6am and bought more juices and generic crystal light and had to wake me up and show me what he bought. he's a good dh. i'm so danged excited for the wls. dr. chute is amazing. there is a guest suite at dh's mom's condo building for $40 a night. we're taking it from mon-sat. i just wouldn't feel comfortable in her condo. not the right kind of furniture for a healing person. mardi
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views