Finally... I can officially join this board!

Tin K.
on 5/23/06 4:29 am
I got my date yesterday... June 30th! I squeek into this group just barely! My co-ordinator doesn't see any reason my approval won't sail right through. I'm thrilled, and I'm terrified all at once. I'm not afraid of dying, or complications - it's more of an emotional thing for me... feeling like a failure, that I couldn't do it on my own. But la la la... nuff of that, I got a date!! Can't wait to get to know all of you fabulous people! I've been reading some of your profiles already! Gotta get mine up to date, decorated, and a pic on here!!
W. Wait
on 5/23/06 6:26 am
HIP HIP HOORAY YOU HAVE A DATE, YOU HAVE A DATE ...congratulations on your date. Good luck on your journey! Mine is the 19th...I'm scared, nervous, excited, you name it....Its the unknown, yanno G.
Shellie G.
on 5/23/06 1:51 pm - Hewitt, TX
WTG on your June surgery date. I will be having mine on the 20th of the month. Blessings Shellie
Tin K.
on 5/24/06 5:41 am
Thank you ladies!! I love this board, for the warm fuzzies I get when people support each other.. can't wait to cheer you on, and hear your stories, as well as sharing my own! K
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views