June 8th!!

Mary F.
on 5/23/06 4:52 am - Jacksonville, FL
I received approval yesterday, and as soon as I heard, called the Doctors office to speak w/ my coordinator. I have pre-op on the 30th of May, and surgery on June 8th!!
Heather's Myth
on 5/23/06 11:50 pm - Smack In the Middle, NJ
Me too Me too Me too!!!! Did you ever think this day would get here?
Mary F.
on 5/24/06 12:31 am - Jacksonville, FL
I know! I'm so excited!! Actually I've not had to wait nearly as long as alot of people. I just started the process on March 28 of this year........ it still seemed like an eternity though!!
Tin K.
on 5/24/06 4:48 am
Congratulations to you! I'm glad it went so expediently..
Nancy S.
on 5/26/06 2:27 pm - Hazleton, PA
Hi Everyone! My name is Nancy and I am new to this board,before I go any further I want to congratulate all of you that I am joining and those who will be joining us soon! I finally made it here! whooo!! hoooo!!! LOL and I am a June 8-er too!! I had my appointment with my surgeon Dr.Gruneiro and as soon as he scheduled me he sent me for my pre-ops! what a blessing get this all in one day! it was great the hospital is office's, Doc's offices,and the WL clinic on one side and you go through the breezeway and the other side is the hospital,no running around (been there done that with other hospitals and it stinks!)now all I have to do is show up,trust me I'll be there!!!!LOL can you tell I am excited? not I typed all that in one breath! Nice to meet you all! Thanks for letting me ramble! if anyone wants to keep in touch please feel free to email me!! we are all in this fight together............and we will beat this "fat demon"! ((((hugs))))) ~*~Nancy~*~
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views