June 22nd for me!

Beth1019
on 5/25/06 3:38 am - Marlboro, MA
I got my date last Friday - it only took 3 days for the insurance to approve the surgery. I can't believe it. I'm excited and anxious all at the same time. I hope these next few weeks go by fast.
michigirl
on 5/25/06 6:14 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hi Beth- The weeks will just fly by. I started my journey last October and it has just flown by. I had to do the 6mo Options program at Kaiser. I finished the classes in mid-april. They scheduled me for May 22 but I moved it to June 5th because my parents are out of town then and I needed time to make arrangements to get my tubes tied at the same time as my RNY surgery. Good luck to you on your surgery. It will be here before you know it. Michelle in SoCal
DScheidle
on 5/29/06 3:35 am - El Cajon, CA
Way to go Beth! We'll be sharing a new "birthday"... am so antsy, I almost called my doctor to see if I could move my date to next week! But I don't want to be recovering while I'm on vacation, so I'll hold out until my return! Darrin
Beth1019
on 5/29/06 9:13 am - Marlboro, MA
Where are you going on vacation....... I know that the time will fly - but I still want the 22nd here now. I go for pre surgical testing on the 14th. Hope you enjoy your trip.
DScheidle
on 5/30/06 4:38 am - El Cajon, CA
What can I say.... I'm going to Mexico! My kid brother is getting married on June 11th, then sailing off on his honeymoon. His fiance is a little strange and didn't want to go alone (I explained she was going with my brother - but it wasn't enough), so she convinced my parents to go on the cruise too. Neither my brother or his finace have never cruised before. Well, desperately in need of a vacation myself, I said I'll go too. So I am going to play chaperone - to keep my parents AWAY from the honeymooners. We get back on the 18th, and it's off to Dr. Ortiz's office on the 21st. Good thing I'm preparing everything wrok-wise for my vacation, so I won't have a lot to do for the 2 days I will be home btween trips across the border. Darrin
Beth1019
on 5/30/06 7:59 am - Marlboro, MA
Ok - I'm jealous. That is a great way to get thru the waiting time. You will be having fun and keeping your mind busy. I'm going to stay busy by working - and hoping that the three weeks will just fly by.....hoping. I've never been on a cruise - but really want too. Need to save up for that!! I hope you have a great time. Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 717 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views