Surgery Bumped from June 5th to June 9th!

c_super_k
on 5/30/06 11:46 pm - Chesterfield, MI
First of all, wow!! I had so many responses to my last post!! Thank you so much for all of your support, and you have mine as well!! It means so much to me to have people going through the same thing and standing beside me holding my hand!!! I am so disappointed that my surgeons office called to say that my surgery date has been moved from June 5th to June 9th! I know that it is only 4 days, but when you are counting day by day, it is a huge disappointment! Apparently my surgeon is doing a training out of the state, and he will not perform surgery and then leave his patients while they are still in the hospital. So it's at least a good reason. Any way, I am still excited about surgery, so I guess 4 more days won't be so bad!!! Crystal
Edi P.
on 5/31/06 3:48 am - Zellwood, FL
Hang in there Crystal! I hope the days fly by for you and wish you so much success on your journey! If I were a fortune cookie, I'd read...Behind every grey cloud is a silver lining! Edi
tanytanyyaya
on 5/31/06 4:36 am - Burnsville, MN
Welcome to the June 9th club Crystal! I would be bummed too but at least they didn't reschedule you to June 30th! Best of luck on the big day and thereafter! I'll be thinking of you and going through it all on the same day. Tanya
Tin K.
on 5/31/06 10:27 am
Crystal, I can only imagine that would be a total bummer... but on the bright side, it wasn't cancelled because of you, and it was cancelled for good!! I'm glad you're still in the June group though!! We're going to have the best group on the boards and need you to be a part of it!! lol... Hang in there - I'm sure the bumps that lie ahead of us we will be astonished at... hopefully this will be your biggest bump! Lots of love and (((HUGS))) K
Kayla S.
on 5/31/06 2:01 pm - Midfield, TX
I know you are bummed but remember everything happens for a reason. Go with the flow and look ahead 1 year... 4 days will seem like nothing! My prayers will be with you. May you have the speediest recovery yet! Kayla
Nancy S.
on 6/2/06 3:24 am - Hazleton, PA
Hi Crystal! I know that you are dissapointed,but look on the bright side of it,you must have an outstanding surgeon that puts his patients as his first priority,if nothing else you should have a sound peace of mind that you will be cared for in the very best of ways. I wish you the very best! keep us updated!! (((hugs))) Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 626 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 719 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 802 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 656 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 713 views