Anyone here?

BaileeR
on 3/22/07 3:19 am - Up North, MI
Hi Ya all! Haven't posted in a long while. I responded to another email, but wanted this out so I could feel some of you June babies out. I hope this finds everyone great. I started at 260 and am at 165 now. Have been for quite a while and I am really happy at this weight! My husband said ENOUGH! tee hee! Don't ya love it?! Would like to tone those ole thighs though.... Ugh! Even when I do REALLY bad, the scale doesn't move. This worries me that it will eventually--up up up... so am looking into a support group just to remind myself why I did this. No matter what I do--every day with good intentions--I find myself eating things that no one should ever eat.... How easy it is to slip into old habits after months and months of doing the right thing.... Anyone else there?
michigirl
on 3/22/07 3:43 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hi Mari- A couple weeks ago we were talking about that. It seems quite a few of us were eating things we shouldn't and not losing weight. I still have about 35lbs to lose so do not want to stop losing yet. I have done much better this month and have lost 7 lbs so far. Instead of having a toritilla or bread with my tuna or egg salad I eat it plain. This really has kick started the loss again. I wish I could find a good support group. I live in the greater Los Angeles area and cannot find one. The one at my Kaiser I do not like. People just talk through out it like it is a coffee klatch. No one listens to the speaker. I got fed up and never went back. Sounds like you have done a good job on your weight loss. Hope you post more often. Michelle
KC
on 3/22/07 6:02 am - Houston, TX
I'm with you. I do and have been eating badly mainly because I don't dump. In fact the only thing I dump on is not chewing meat properly. I never have an issue with candy. I have been really watching it - not cutting it out completely but regulating how much i have. I want to lose 17 more pounds by summer!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 626 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 719 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 802 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 656 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 713 views