another wow moment

Jennifer K.
on 3/26/07 11:13 pm - Phoenix , AZ
So after seeing my scale go up and down 1lb over this month... this morning it went down 3lbs and I am now into the 170's. I had to weigh twice because I was so excited about it! I started with a personal trainer last week... I see him tonite and cant wait to tell him Im hoping this ramp up in exercise will show me big results in April. Yesterday I started to log what I was eating and I fell within my calories and carbs and was surpised to see how much protein I got (79g!). I did eat a little less yesterday since I was keeping track so I can tell Ive been going over on calories and have been on the higher end of carbs. Im going to keep logging this week and see how the rest of the week goes! I am now 23lbs from goal... I cant wait to be under 20lbs!
KC
on 3/26/07 11:44 pm - Houston, TX
Congrats, Jennifer - that is awesome!! Keep up the good work!
Misty A.
on 3/27/07 7:15 am - White House, TN
Hi Jennifer. That is great. I hope my stall lifts up soon. I actually started walking during lunch at work this week to get that extra exercise in. I lost one pound. I know that is not much but compared to what I have been losing, I will take the one pound. Not to mention that one pound put me in the 170s I am now officially 179. Oh yeah! That gives me enough encouragement to do whatever it takes to break this stall. I am stronger than it is! (I Hope ). I am happy your scale is moving agian. Keep it up so we can all use your drive! Misty
liteweight ohio
on 3/30/07 2:17 am - Cleveland Area, OH
Jen, You know I follow your posts- I am so happy for you. You will make goal, but it's so hard to stay encouraged when the scale isn't moving. Congrats! As for me, well I don't know what the heck is going on with me but I've gained about 5 lbs. I hope and pray it is not the beginning of a trend. Felicia
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 626 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 719 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 802 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 656 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 713 views