PS date got moved up!

Robin R.
on 4/14/07 12:21 am - Livonia, MI
I am in shock! In about an hour, I have to to my pre-op appointment. I will be fitted for my garments and implants. On Tuesday the 17th, I have my bloodwork. The big day is April 27th! This has been a rollercoaster. I was scheduled for May 21st. So I thought that I would have plenty of time to get my work place, money, and home in order! Not so! I had to re-do paperwork for work. I have had to figure out how I will be able to get $8000 on short notice. I am WAY stressed out. The biggie, you might ask? I am SO nervous this time around! Don't get me wrong, I am SO happy that I will have a normal tummy. Dr. DiNick has done some awesome work on people. Robin
Gram
on 4/14/07 5:13 am - Northern Lower, MI
WOW. I cant even think of tt until after 1 year out. That is what my wls said. You had yours done the same day. I am so excited for you. So what are you having done? I am thinking of going to Dr. DiNick also. I have been to a seminar with him and Carey and he does wonderful work like you said. Keep us posted. Hugs Debbie M
Robin R.
on 4/14/07 8:39 am - Livonia, MI
I am having a Full Tummy Tuck with Verticle Cut. The insurance pays for that. I am also having a Breast Augmentation/Breast Lift! I got fitted today for my garment. When I got home I tried it on! It goes from above your knees all the way to below your breasts. It also has suspenders. There is hook and eyes going down the outside of each leg with a zipper on top of that. It was hysterical seeing me put that on! My husband had to help! I hope it fits better after surgery. I felt like a sausage! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views