It's been to long so I'm just stopping by...

***AlyCat ***
on 4/20/07 11:09 pm - Panama City, FL
I have not been around much the past 2 months so I just wanted so pop in and see how everyone is doing? Hope all is going well in everyone's life (and I'm not just talking about your weight lose)... Thing are great for me I just got back from my 6 week trip to Europe on the 11th and I had a great time! I am now looking in to plastic surgery and I am happy to say that I will be having my arms done with in the next 3-6months. I also just got a job (had to get one to save the $ for PS) I start on Monday! I am now a size 14/12 depending on the cut and I have found that I have a real shopping addiction hehehe .... On yeah I almost forgot I have lost 160lbs so I have 38lbs until I'm at goal... Well have a great day...
brenda F.
on 4/20/07 11:59 pm - whitney, TX
Hi hon ,wow we are running close .i'm about the same as you ..169 pounds. and also 14 to 16 ...you look great ...Brenda in tx
CyndiU
on 4/22/07 12:52 pm - Hartford, SD
OK, the jealous me is coming through. I want PS so badly on my arms... I have finally hit the doctors goal but would like to lose 20 more for myself. I'm down 140 lbs; now at 170 lbs. I have bat wings and a floppy tummy with floppy hound dog legs. I know we cannot afford it, so I will have to be happy. Congratulations lady.
Jennifer K.
on 4/22/07 11:11 pm - Phoenix , AZ
Sounds like you are doing great!!! I have my frist PS appt in two weeks - cant wait!!! I am praying that I will be able to have my first procedure somewhere around September. I am also a size 12/14 depending on the cut and have just 21 stubborn pounds to goal!!! Keep up the good work!
KC
on 4/24/07 1:30 am - Houston, TX
Hey, sounds like you are doing great. I really envy you - 6 weeks in Europe. Wow! I'm doing good - almost done with my dd's vball season. Down about 123 pounds, size 10-14, 15 pounds to goal (and with all the travelling, these 15 are not budging!).
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views