Liquid Diet Tomorrow!

Robin R.
on 4/25/07 11:39 am - Livonia, MI
My plastic surgery is on Friday! Woohoo! I am so Everything! Hopefully, i have everything that I will need. I have my comfy clothes, toilet seat riser, special pillow, grabber, and hubby! Robin
Dottie Faye
on 4/25/07 9:36 pm - odenton, MD
Hi Robin, Congrats and good luck on your next phase of beauty! I'm in the research stage of plastic surgery. My surgeon wants me to wait until my weight loss settles, but at least 18 mos. post-op. I have so many questions. Would you mind sharing what you are having and the cost. Also, what part if any insurance is paying. If insurance, under what conditions (skin infection, etc) you qualify. Thanks and again best wishes.
Jennifer K.
on 4/25/07 10:23 pm - Phoenix , AZ
I have my first appt with the PS in two weeks... Ill make sure to post my info for you as well. I am looking to have a circumfrencial TT, breast lift/possible implants, arms and thigh lift done. I am not looking to have insurance cover anything... I am not interested in a panni which is what mine pays for... way I figured, if I am going to go under the knife Id rather get the "full package" when it came to the belly area and not just skin removal (and the thought of possibly not having a belly button just freaked me out!!!).
Robin R.
on 4/26/07 1:32 am - Livonia, MI
My insurance is paying for my full TT. I am paying for my BL/BA and Anchor Cut. I will be in the hospital for 2 nights. All together it was about 8600. That was something when I handed over all of that money! OUCH!! Guess what though? I am worth it. I will get my neck done in the future... If you guys have any questions just ask! I have been through all kinds of adventures from this! Robin
Jennifer K.
on 4/26/07 2:39 am - Phoenix , AZ
Lucky you~~ Wish my insurance would pay!! I have been saving every penny and have been "fundraising" with some family members to see if they will help out!! I am looking between 20-30K out the door - ouch!
Carolyn L.
on 4/26/07 1:15 am - Northborough, MA
Good luck Robin! Keep us updated on how everything goes. Remind me again on what exactly you're having done. I'm having a tummy tuck (not an anchor) from hip to hip on June 26th. Carolyn PS I've been a stable weight at goal since 6 months out.
Robin R.
on 4/26/07 1:27 am - Livonia, MI
Wow! It is SO close now! I am having a full TT w/anchor, BL, and BA. My surgery will be up to 8 hours long. I can't even begin to imagine what it will like to look down and see everything! However, I still am skeptical! Seeing will be believing! BTW, I still want to lose 10 more pounds. My PS said that he would do the surgery as long as I wasn't going to lose more than 20. At that point, I guess it would interfere with the results. I still don't know why. I NEVER could lose weight off of my belly. My legs just kept getting smaller and smaller! Robin
Carolyn L.
on 4/26/07 1:46 am - Northborough, MA
I understand what you mean. My small parts keep getting smaller which just makes the skin stick out more!! I'm waiting on the BL/BA for a couple of years to save up the money since I'm self pay all the way. Right now I'm investing in good bras. Carolyn
KC
on 4/26/07 11:52 pm - Houston, TX
Just wanted to check in and tell you Good Luck on your surgery today! Check in with us and tell us how it went. Saw your last post and I have to agree. Although I still have 15 pounds to lose to my goal weight, I keep losing it from my legs, butt and breast, but my stomach never goes down. It looks like it still has fat in it (is about 2 inch thick when I grab it). It doesn't feel like all skin, KWIM? Is yours like that? I'm thinking maybe I need to go to a PS.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views