I am 1 week out from PS!

Robin R.
on 5/4/07 11:48 am - Livonia, MI
I posted a before and after picture on my blog, of my TT. Robin
Carolyn L.
on 5/5/07 2:15 am - Northborough, MA
I don't see anything new on your profile? How are you feeling Robin? Are you able to move around much yet? I just put down my deposit for mine so I'm curious!!!! Carolyn
Gram
on 5/5/07 4:03 am - Northern Lower, MI
Wow what a difference and with the swelling still. How long did it take you to get appointment to see him? Sorry if I already asked. lol Forget full I am. Hope with each day your feeling better. Also did you have rashes to help get approved? I dont so just wondering. Thanks. Debbie M
Robin R.
on 5/5/07 5:53 am - Livonia, MI
I would say it took about a month to get my appointment. I had no skin issues, other than it had to go! I was @ the 8 month mark when I was approved and had Not lost 100#'s yet. Robin
michigirl
on 5/5/07 5:06 am - Hawthorne, CA
Wow Robin!!!!! What a difference. You must be so happy!!!! You can barely see your panties in the before shot. I love the cute panties in the after shot too. Congratulations!! Michelle
Robin R.
on 5/5/07 7:33 am - Livonia, MI
Thanks! I love the Hula Girls! hahaha I got them @ Old Navy. Robin
KC
on 5/7/07 4:54 am - Houston, TX
Where are your photos? I don't see them when I click on your name.
Robin R.
on 5/7/07 5:02 am - Livonia, MI
I am not sure? Try this... http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/pzncarrots/ The panty shots are in my blog from 2 days ago. Who would have thought that I would be showing those and my drains off! SEXY! Robin
KC
on 5/7/07 5:20 am - Houston, TX
That's weird - your link to me to your personal site - the same place I went to. I even see the same 6 photos. I clicked on the "other photos" and it showed me the same six. I even tried refreshing. Are they posted with your other 6 photos?
Robin R.
on 5/7/07 5:28 am - Livonia, MI
Check your messages! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!