Am I nuts???

Robin R.
on 5/12/07 12:53 am - Livonia, MI
Ok, I went to my PS appointment today and had the remaining 2 drains taken out of my abdomen. OUCH!! Then I asked, 'Is there any way you could do my arms before I go back to work?' My arms are very bad. I think he measured 13 for the hang. I am tentatively scheduled for Friday for my out-patient arm lift! That would still give me 3 weeks to recover. Here is a break down of Self-Pay for Arms: Hospital fee - 1050 Surgeon Fee - 3000 Overnight Stay (If Needed) - 800 Anesthesia - By the half hour... I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to get all of this done. At this moment, I have the money and time. I honestly hate all of this pain! However, if I am able to 'fix' things, I feel I should while I can! Robin
Jennifer K.
on 5/13/07 11:40 pm - Phoenix , AZ
Lucky ducky you its summer - perfect time to get the arms done! My friend said the arms wernt bad at all... the stomach area is the worst and you are already thru that!! Hopefully I wont be too far behind you in getting under the knife again!
Lori .
on 5/14/07 7:01 am - Shuswaps, Canada
So you are just a little masochistic. Having said that, if I had the cash and the time, I would do exactly the same thing. Good luck on your next surgery and godspeed with the healing thing. I hope you have lots of anti-itch stuff for your healing scars. Lori
michigirl
on 5/15/07 6:03 am - Hawthorne, CA
Go for it Robin!!! You will be so happy to have it over with. I would do it in a hot second if I could. Michelle
Robin R.
on 5/15/07 6:11 am - Livonia, MI
Thanks all! It is a go! I am the second surgery scheduled. I will find out my exact time soon. Hopefully I will know before Friday! LOL I have went back and forth with this in my head. I am just going to go for it. I think if I hesitate I will lose my nerve. Believe me, this takes a lot of nerve too! I HOPE this doesn't hurt as bad as the Muscle Repair did. I have been told that this is an 'easy' surgery. Time will tell! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views