I swam with sharks!!

sharyn_pear
on 5/20/07 3:41 am - Australia
We got back today from our quick visit to Sydney. The shark dive was unbelievable I have put two albums up on my profile.. one called Sharks and one called Sydney. If you click on 'view other photos' you will see the album names. I am still smiling my head off.. it was INCREDIBLE! I was worried when they first went past me..... the instructor had said they were hungry as the next dive was to feed them, so keep your hands down One shark was called Knuckles because he bit someone's knuckles The turtles were also fantastic. It was just all INCREDIBLE lololol. Now I want to dive properly and get the gear and out into the ocean Sharyn
Teri D.
on 5/20/07 11:55 pm - Dowagiac, MI
THat is so awsome! Sydney is my dream trip. Congrats to you! teri
Robin R.
on 5/21/07 4:44 am - Livonia, MI
Sounds like you had a blast!
michigirl
on 5/22/07 2:31 am - Hawthorne, CA
That is so great Sharyn!!!!! It feels so good when we accomplish something that we would not be able to do before. Even the small things feel good. But a big one involving sharks must have been incredible. Michelle
Lori .
on 5/24/07 6:26 am - Shuswaps, Canada
I can definitely hear the complete enthusiasm in your post. It sounds like it was INCREDIBLE. By the way, cheeky avatar, I like it. Totally off topic.......I need a diver out at my house to reattach our raft to the anchor. You coming to the northern hemisphere anytime soon? Down side is I am too poor to pay, but you can stay in my son's room. I'll move out all the lego and army toys. Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views