Well I know most if ...

ncshan
on 6/3/07 4:54 am - Iron Station, NC
Well I know most if you don't know me but after having the surgery and getting my life back I haven't had near as much time to post as I did when I first started researching this wonderful tool. I had RNY with Dr. Carl Lowe in June 14, 2006. Since my first consultation I have lost 164lbs. I am wearing a size 10!!! I weigh 170. I feel great and no longer have to take my high blood pressure medicine. I out walked my husband at the NASCAR races for the first time year. I just wanted to post and tell everyone how wonderful things are going for me. Those of you who know me know I had a very rough start but things are great now and I continue to eat very high protien and low carb and continue to lose towards my goal of 150. To all of you just begining, remember 2 things. Stick to the plan and don't get discouraged. Use this great gift and do the hard work because it pays off. Oh and I posted new pictures from the races. My pictures in Mark Martin's pit compared to the last time is drastic. Well wishes to all, Shannon.
KC
on 6/3/07 8:35 am - Houston, TX
Way to go Shannon on your journey. You have had wonderful results. I wish the best of luck and continued good fortune to reaching your goal.
Teri D.
on 6/4/07 12:00 am - Dowagiac, MI
Shannon, you look great! we have the same surgeryversarry! congrats and keep up thegood work! Teri
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 624 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 718 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 795 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 655 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 713 views