Hi Everyone!! FINALLY checking in!!

Nancy S.
on 6/4/07 11:36 pm - Hazleton, PA
Hi Everyone! I know it has been such a long time and I hope that you are all doing well,I miss you all so much! Just got my computer and internet reconnected and I just wanted to stop by and say hello and Happy "new 1st" birthday to you all! wow what a year huh? I can't believe that at this time last year I was wearing a size 4X and I am now into a size 8-10!! it is so hard to believe sometimes!! I have a hard time when I am told I am "skinny" excuse me? what?? lol....never heard that word in my life!! I am so full of energy and loving my new life so much and I am so sure you all are too!!!!! anyway,We are finally moved into our new home!! it is just crazy! boxes everywhere,I feel like I am never going to find an end!LOL!!! but we are so happy here! Just to be in such a quiet and peaceful area away from all the noise and the crime! It will be a bit hectic yet for a few weeks until we settle in,I will try to stop by when I can! Much love to you all and congratulations on a great year and only better to come!!! Nanc
CyndiU
on 6/5/07 2:27 pm - Hartford, SD
Congratulations my friend...please check in on Friday so we can say Happy Surgiversary on our one year!
michigirl
on 6/7/07 3:07 am - Hawthorne, CA
Nancy it is so good to hear from you. Happy surgiversary!!!!!! Glad you are getting moved in and settled. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Michelle
Lori .
on 6/7/07 6:27 am - Shuswaps, Canada
Welcome back, Nancy. Take a deep breath, kick off your shoes, put your feet up and have a cup of tea with some old friends..... and for heaven's sakes ignore some of those boxes! Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views