WOW one yr ago today!

***AlyCat ***
on 6/13/07 11:57 am - Panama City, FL
It was one yr ago today that I had WLS... WOW where did the time go? I am so glad I had this done and would do it all over again if I had too. One yr ago today I was 337lbs and I HATED myself, today I am 165lbs and I LOVE myself! I have not hit my over all goal yet but I have hit my 1 yr mark goal so that makes me really, really happy! I am going to be working hard to lose this last 20-25lbs I have left and I know it will be hard, but I also know I can do it! I just can't believe it's been one yr and I have lost 172lbs I'm ½ the person I was I yr ago.... I just had to share my happy day with everyone.. I know I need to get some new pictures and I will do that real soon!
cburky911
on 6/13/07 10:45 pm - Columbus, OH
Congratulations!!! Doesn't it feel GREAT!! Today is my one year "re-birthday". Right after the surgery I felt like time was dragging, now it seems like the last year has just flown by One year ago today I was 395 lbs, today I'm at 236. My original goal was 240, now I feel like I could probably lose another 15 pounds or so, but if I don't and I stay right in the area I'm in, I'll be ok with that. Congratulations again on all your success and keep up the good work!!
***AlyCat ***
on 6/14/07 9:59 pm - Panama City, FL
Congrats Chris.... You have done a wonderful job!!!! THank you..
Teri D.
on 6/13/07 11:49 pm - Dowagiac, MI
Aly, congrats to you on all you have accomplished! today is my re-birthday and i too started out 337 and i weigh 166 today! what a difference a year can make! teri
***AlyCat ***
on 6/14/07 10:00 pm - Panama City, FL
Thank you so much... Here is a BIG Congrats to you Teri!!! DOn't you just feel so much better? I know I do!!!!
tall_girl99_2000
on 6/16/07 1:24 am - Chandler, AZ
Congratulations!!! Even though I'm a little late in posting this, the 13th was my surgiversary as well. It seems like I was just getting ready for pre-op and here I am a year later. Wow the time sure did pass fast. I guess that means we are a year older too huh? Last year I was weighing in at 416 and today I am at 268 and it feels wonderful. I have about 70 lbs to go to goal and I just wish the pounds would fall off as fast as they did in the beginning. I guess this is where the hard work really begins. God bless you in your weight loss, and I wish all the best for all the June babies!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views