Tommorrow is my surgeversary!

KC
on 6/19/07 12:01 am - Houston, TX
And I have a follow-up with my dr. I can't wait to see what the real loss is. By my scale and records, I am down 127 pounds total, 119 since surgery. I feel much better although I do need to get my energy level regulated and start sleeping at night.
carenharin
on 6/19/07 12:41 am - Whippany, NJ
Congratulations on your anniversary!! Are you at goal? My anniversary is today I have lost 103 lbs. with maybe 7 more to go. I think the extra 7 is all loose skin though. I want to have one more baby before I get it removed. Good luck at the docotors and I hope the scale is good to you. I go in three weeks for my one year.
KC
on 6/19/07 1:03 am - Houston, TX
I'd like to look 10 more pounds for my "goal" that I set up at the beginning, but I'm happy with where I am now also. I don't know how to figure how much this loose skin is. It seems to me to be more than just loose skin -- but I don't know. Good luck to you at your appointment!
Gram
on 6/19/07 6:31 am - Northern Lower, MI
Hi Karen, tomorrow is mine also. Way to go on your progress. What a year it has been for sure. I have lost 137 from my heaviest and 125 from surgery. I dont see my Dr again until I go in July for another scope to make sure the ulcer is doing better. I am so PROUD OF YOU. Have a wonderful day. Debbie M open RNY 6-20-06 299/162/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views