1 year surgaversary!

Jennifer K.
on 6/19/07 8:09 am - Phoenix , AZ
Today I am officially out... down 120lbs total, 84lbs since surgery... only 13lbs more to goal!!! It has been a wonderful year for me... I look forward to each new day and what it will bring. The biggest change this surgery has brought me is that I now finally feel "normal". I feel I look normal... I eat normal... my relationship with food is much more normal... its a wonderful feeling. Next month my brother and I are headed to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas... this will be my frist vacation in a long time... also my first vacation not being overweight. I look forward to being able to keep up physically, not dieing from sweating to death and not having to worry about me fitting into seats or being too heavy to do an activity. I am very much looking forward to what the future has to bring! I have posted some new pictures... this past weekend my camera decided to stop working so I couldnt take "official" 1 year out photos but posted some of myself that have been taken over the past few weeks. Losing the pounds is amazing... but check out the inches!!! The first column would be from 6/27/5 (at 277lbs) and the second from this motnh Waist - 47...... 35 -12 Arms - 16.......12 - 4 Hips - 58.5.....41 -17.5 Bust - 52.5.....39 -13.5 Thigh - 32.5....21 -11.5 Total inches lost 58.5!!!!!!!!
KC
on 6/19/07 11:10 pm - Houston, TX
Congrats!! Today is my surgavery also. I go for my one year check-up this afternoon. You have done great!
Amy M.
on 6/20/07 6:09 am - Vail, AZ
Congratulations! You look great! I wish I would have kept up on my measurements to know the number of inches I lost. That is fantastic!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views