Anyone else hungry all the time?

kimberwhit66
on 7/19/07 11:37 pm - Davison, MI
HI All, Just wondering if anyone else out there deals with being hungry ALL the time. First, I realize I am a stress eater, which drives me CRAZY as I feel during those times I cannot help but snack on something...seriously feel like I have NO control.. but even above that I feel hungry a lot and nothing seems to curb that.. .which makes me wonder if it's stress (yes, a lot of stress in my life right now). On top of that my energy is low which makes me really procrastinate on the exercise.. can't get up at 5:30 to do it before work and after work I am drained and still have to deal with dinner for my family and other obligations... I also suffer from depression- it's not severe right now, but definately there, but I don't want to go back on meds. I would rather deal with it through diet and exercise..IF I could figure out a way to!!! Also, what vitamins does everyone take daily? I feel I am neglecting that also...can't remember to take them half the time. I want to get this all under control and soon!! Any advise would be appreciated. Just feeling lost and then reading the post on gaining weight back is causing my anxiety to rise!! Any helpful thought out there? Blessings, Kim
Jennifer K.
on 7/21/07 2:44 am - Phoenix , AZ
My hunger has barely returned... I only get truely hungry when I wait to long to eat. I am still struggling with head hunger. For the past 9 days I have been on vacation at my Aunts house and there is food EVERYWHERE... I have been *way* off track and eating eating eating just because its here... cant wait to get back home where I have more control! I am a bored/stress eater so I feel you there... I always have to work on managing my wanting to eat something and find another way to deal besides food. I also have low energy so I restored to drinking enviga (energy green tea) in the afternoons to make it thru the day... my energy is better than it was but I still get tired in the afternoons at work. Vitamins B - 2 flintstones, b12 sublingual (I swallow it) L - viactive D - viactive All my bloodwork has been perfect since surgery... I was taking biotin but stopped because I didnt need it
Lori .
on 7/23/07 2:26 am - Shuswaps, Canada
I can definitely relate to what you are saying. I was ravenous for about 6 weeks straight, and was grazing an awful lot. I am still hungry all the time, but I feel a little more in control of it now. The only thing I think that I am doing differently, is that I upped my protein again, especially at breakfast. That seems to have helped. That has also helped a bit with my energy, which was pretty low. I am still anemic, but I don't feel like sleeping all day. I was getting to the point where I would go have a nap, just to avoid the call of the kitchen. Your depression will of course make you have less energy. A brisk walk (I know its hard to schedule it in) will help with your exercise level as well as your depression. I am guessing (purely speculatively) that giving up is probably the easiest way to put on the pounds. At least if you still hold onto hope, you can always set yourself back on track. Good luck to you Kim, I certainly feel I can understand where you are coming from. Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 624 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 718 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 795 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 655 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 713 views