5 1/2 weeks out from TT

Carolyn L.
on 8/3/07 10:16 am - Northborough, MA
I just wanted to share. My husband just took new pictures for me and I posted them on my profile under the plastics folder. I'm feeling really good and I've been cleared to go back to lifting! Carolyn
Ruth A.
on 11/3/07 6:38 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Thanks for sharing your pics. It looks like your incision has healed up nicely. Are you pleased with the results? Did you have to self pay or was it covered on insurance? You look fantastic - great flat tummy I'm sure by now you are looking even better. Did you wait til you reached goal, or are you still trying to lose? I'm trying to decide whether to go see my doctor now or wait. I'm 10lbs off normal bmi and about 30lbs off my ultimate goal (although I'm not sure if that is unrealistic or not). My tummy still has fat on it - it isn't an empty flap of skin (sorry tmi), so not sure whether to wait til I've lost more or not. How much weight did you lose by having your TT? Hope you don't mind all the questions.... Ruth
Carolyn L.
on 11/3/07 11:45 pm - Northborough, MA
I'm thrilled with the results. The swelling has gone down even more and it looks even better! I was self pay (about $8000). I had been at goal for about 6 months (dropped about 5 more after the tt). But my plastic surgeon told me if I had come in sooner (re a little heavier) she would have had 'something to make me a butt with'. It couldn't hurt to see the plastic surgeon and ask his/her opinion. Usually if the only fat you have left is in your tummy they can remove it during the tt, but they at least want your weight to be stable for at least 3 months. Don't mind the ?s at all. Check out the plastic surgery forum http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/a,messageboard/board_id,4861/ there's a lot of good info there. Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 623 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 716 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 794 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 653 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 712 views