8 years out and gained weight

Paula B.
on 3/12/11 8:24 am - Troup, TX
Anybody else out there in my situation?  How do I get on track? 
Melissa Sanders
on 4/30/12 8:43 pm, edited 4/30/12 8:43 pm - Newnan, Ga
 Im in your situation, gained back 15lbs since 2003.  I have started walking more, eating less. The key is to get active and eat healthier.  I hope to lose the lbs by the end of the year.  I am able to eat whatever I want, and for the past couple of years I've been eating 2 helpings insted of 1.  I'm cutting down and Im going to star****ching what Im doing. I dont want to be in the 300's again ever.  Let's try it together?  
KendyDawn
on 8/28/12 8:03 am - Ramsey, MN
Same thing, as with my mom (who ahd it before me).  I track EVERYTHING on MyFitnessPal, run, classes at Lifetime Fitness, etc.  I gained 90 lbs back!  Even when I waitressed in a sports bar 6+ hours per night of walking, and I was putting it on. 

I went to a surgeon about a revision.
AZDee
on 5/13/13 12:32 am - Gilbert, AZ

When I was 8 years out I had pretty much gained back the 80 lbs I had lost when I first had surgery....10 lbs a year just sorta  crept back.  It seemed like nothing I did helped.  Alot was age I know, but I ate pretty good, exercised and still was gaining in my disparity I tired something my daughter had used to lose weight.  I tried hcg, the real stuff, and with in months all the weight plus the last 20 I could not lose after surgery were gone, now two years later I have kept it off.  I am 4 weeks out after having plastic surgery for my bat wings, face/neck lift and breast lift.  Plastic Surgeon wants me to have a lower body lift to get the bottom matching the top.  Do not give up, I was convinced I was doomed to live as a fat person, not true, do not give up on yourself...It may have taken me 10 years to get here, but I am here!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 701 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 611 views