Recent Posts

Katrina B.
on 5/17/09 12:05 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Topic: How is everyone?
The board is DEAD! I just wanted to check up on everyone and see how you all are doing since we're so close to our 3 year marks.

Hope to get some replies!

Katrina
Mariah
on 2/27/09 10:03 pm - Richmond, IN
Topic: ITs the last day to post your recipe for the kitchenaid giveaway

http://www.bakespace.com/loginjoin/invite/8491

for every recipe you post you get a chance at a new kitchenaide  appliance. Okay this is Mariahs husband.She has fallen asleep on me but she has worked so hard on this contest and it breaks my heart to see her get so close and not make it. She really enjoys this website and has a lot of healthy recipes, she's even posted a few herself.The contest is over at midnight tonight. I hope I don't get her into trouble, she really is a sweetheart. If you join, you could win and it is a useful website. Thanks so much for your help.

This is my favorite site for Healthy Recipes

This is my favorite online site for shopping

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=190995

pdoyle
on 12/30/08 11:54 pm - Keene, NH
Topic: RE: terrible stomach/abdominal bloat and cramping for the last 2 weeks.
I don't usually use this forum much, but decided to see if I could find someone with the same issues as me. Did you find out what was causing our bloating and pains? I have been having trouble for a couple of months and have had all kinds of tests and they can't find the reason.  My surgery was 9/18/06.  I would be interested in hearing if anyone else has had problems with pain, diarrea, and gas to the point that I am on pain killers. 
Pam
Mariah
on 11/23/08 6:54 am - Richmond, IN
Topic: RE: Happy Surgiversary to us!!!!

I just wanted to wish u all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  The holidays are among us.  Its time for us to really think about what we are putting in our mouths with every bite.  

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

This is my favorite site for Healthy Recipes

This is my favorite online site for shopping

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=190995

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/08 11:00 pm - Sahuarita, AZ
Congratulations! You've done a great job. You'll love the results of the TT. I had a body lift in May and am thrilled with the results.
Lynette W.
on 8/3/08 1:49 pm - Crookston, MN
Happy Re-Birthday to all of us!! I'm so proud of all of us, we have all come a long way!! Mine: Surgery July, 28, 2008 Start 242 lbs Today: 138 lbls would like to loose 5 more pounds to be back at my lowest wieght. Had TT and muscle tightening on July 31, 2008!! I'm sore today but I'm so excited for how far I've come!! Congratulations to us all!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/08 10:01 am - Sahuarita, AZ
Congratulations on your weight loss! You've done an awesome job and will be at goal in no time. I agree about this being a gift. I am thrilled every time I see myself or it hits me how much more I can do now that I'm not morbidly obese.
Mojodiva
on 7/27/08 6:39 pm - FPO, Japan
Surgery was July 28, 2006, so I'm at my 2 year mark. I weighed 245 when I started my ourney and today I sit at 153 pounds. So, 92 pounds lost so far. My goal is 125 before I have a tummy tuck and breast lift next July -- we're overseas in Japan and we are using this year to save up the money. So I have a year to lose 28 pounds more. Hubby was gone to Guantanamo Bay for 14 months last year and so I just maintained mostly, with a slight up and down of ten pounds. Now that we are back together and exploring Japan, I'm doing a lot better! I've lost 5 pounds since we arrived. In all honesty, I stand 4' 11.5" tall and I know I look chunky to people who have no clue that I was morbidly obese for over 17 years. But I feel so great! Even if I didn't lose any more weight, I'd still have the plastics done next year and I'd feel absolutely fantastic! This gastric bypass was such a gift to me. I'd do it again in a heart beat. Especially knowing how its helping me keep the weight off. I needed it and STILL need the restriction. I'm so glad I asked for help and that I got it.
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/08 11:39 pm - Sahuarita, AZ
Congratulations! You've done a great job! You'll get that weight off and you know what's exciting? You've caught it before it got out of hand. In the past, I would have said "Oh, it's only X number of pounds. I still weigh below X(whatever weight I considered a boundary at the time)." And then the boundary would get higher and higher as I became comfortable with my new weight. Recently, I noticed I was up 2 pounds and have tackled it already.
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/08 11:36 pm - Sahuarita, AZ
Congratulations! Another success story . . . I love it! I agree about this being an amazing gift. I work hard not to screw this up. Just recently, I noticed my weight was up 2 pounds and I've worked to get it off (which I have thankfully). I'm not willing to gain my weight back and hope I always feel this way.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views