Recent Posts

AVA R.
on 6/16/03 12:05 pm - BRONX, NY
Topic: RE: Got a date-Yes, August 27th
CONGRATS DENISE, I AM SCHEDULED A WEEK BEFORE YOU!!! I WISH YOU LUCK. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!!--AVA R.
Denise H.
on 6/16/03 9:22 am - Hood River, Or
RNY on 08/27/03 with
Topic: Got a date-Yes, August 27th
Loosing side here I come. I am so darned excited I can hardly stand it. I thank God for this chance at happiness. Denise Howes
Beverly L.
on 6/16/03 7:04 am - Woodbine, MD
Topic: RE: August 12 Finally
Good luck to you Jeffery! I am so happy for you. I also have been researching WLS for several months. I finally got approved and now have a July 25th date. I wish you well on your surgery and recovery. May God speed! Bev
judy M.
on 6/15/03 5:13 pm - Oroville, ca
Topic: RE: very nervous
Hi Nancy! I know what you mean being nervous I was on the surgery table May 20th and I panicked! I am thankful to have a new surgery date it is August 7th I have to go through this all over again at least I know what to expect!Good Luck! Being nervous is a natural thing to be! I know I am too!
judy M.
on 6/15/03 5:09 pm - Oroville, ca
Topic: Second Chance
I am very thankful the Drs. are giving a second opportunity to have the surgery.As I mentioned my original date was May 20th I panicked and got off the surgery table.I am not the first one who has done it and I probably wont be the last I just hope it is my last!New date is August 7th!And I am praying I get through this with no complications!Wish me Luck!
DONNA H.
on 6/15/03 3:43 pm - PEMBROKE PINES, FL
Topic: RE: August 27, 03
i go the 28th good luck
NANCY A.
on 6/14/03 3:54 am - BOSTON, MA
Topic: very nervous
My surgery date is August 5th and I'm very nervous about the surgery..
Pamela Y.
on 6/13/03 8:23 am - Cumberland, OH
Topic: Finally got my big date
I finally got my surgery date. It is August 26, 2003. I can hardly wait. It seems like forever since April 2002 when I started this journey with my best friend. She had her's on January 27,2003. She has lost 60 lbs and looks great. I am ready to be on the losing side now. Thank you God.
ERICA H.
on 6/13/03 7:56 am - Houston, TX
Topic: HELP! Need Good Advice for Program Fee
I need some good advice on a good way to fundraise my $2000 program fee. This fee which isn't covered by the insurance is what is standing in my way of possibly NOT having my surgery in August. I have bust my you know what to fight for getting the right insurance company and employer and to get covered. Now that I have it, it is soo hard to be excited the way I want because I am a brokey (!!!
ERICA H.
on 6/12/03 4:33 am - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: It's finally a happening thing....
Beth, I believe we have spoke before. I will have surgery with Dr. K in Delano the day after you. I would like us to chit chat. I am flying in from Houston, TX and I will have to be up at the hospital on the 12th for my pre-op. So maybe I can pay a visit that day. I would like for you to email me so we can talk. Although my boyfriend and I believe his mother is coming, it would be nice to meet those who are going through it...my email is [email protected] -Chow -Erica (Ms.Diva)
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 894 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 778 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1030 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 796 views